ADVERTISEMENT

CDA Idaho

Loyal, sober up. Chill. Just because you can’t debate this story effectively doesn’t make Justin a racist.

Calm down, take a nap, then grab some pancakes for that hangover.

Loyal, sober up. Chill. Just because you can’t debate this story effectively doesn’t make Justin a racist.

Calm down, take a nap, then grab some pancakes for that hangover.
"I'll f- you in the ass even though you are a N*****"

What is there to debate in the above? And to answer the question at hand, the prosecutor could have charged the punk under Idaho's malicious harassment statute (link below). Would a conviction have occurred? Doubtful but it would have at least showed that they tried and gotten more unwanted publicity for the perpetrator, who probably would have ratted on his buddies if charged.

So perhaps I went a little far in calling justin a racist POS. So what? His seeming defense of the punk and the "unidentified" punks pissed me off. And no I was not drunk at the time. Enough said.

What is there to debate in the above? And to answer the question at hand, the prosecutor could have charged the punk under Idaho's malicious harassment statute (link below). Would a conviction have occurred? Doubtful but it would have at least showed that they tried and gotten more unwanted publicity for the perpetrator, who probably would have ratted on his buddies if charged.

So perhaps I went a little far in calling justin a racist POS. So what? His seeming defense of the punk and the "unidentified" punks pissed me off. And no I was not drunk at the time. Enough said.

I'm not defending what they said, I'm defending their right to say it.

We both can agree that the language used was disgusting, absolutely.

Reactions: mikalalas

Apparently he wanted to date her and was just letting her know that he was willing to satisfy all of her perverted sexual desires! Ha!

See, there is some sense of humor for you. Very politically incorrect, of course, and off color also. And don't think for even a second that I am supporting the guy, or encouraging that behavior. In spite of free speech rights, that type of language is not appropriate.

Apparently he wanted to date her and was just letting her know that he was willing to satisfy all of her perverted sexual desires! Ha!

See, there is some sense of humor for you. Very politically incorrect, of course, and off color also. And don't think for even a second that I am supporting the guy, or encouraging that behavior. In spite of free speech rights, that type of language is not appropriate.
Except in CDA Idaho. Allright, I'm done with this topic. Peace to all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT