ADVERTISEMENT

Cougars' Cameron Ward Named Earl Campbell Tyler Rose National Player of the Week

He is going to need another player of the week award to defeat UCLA. Let's hope it happens.

He is going to need another player of the week award to defeat UCLA. Let's hope it happens.

I hope that Cam can do that, and semi might semi probably semi do that.

But that said, even if Cam doesn't do that, as long as Cam does not have lots of sacks, turnovers, INT'S, etc, UCLA is semi overrated, and only had about 7 to 14 points vs Utah.

Now I know that's partly, mostly because of Utah good defense

But some of that is UCLA being semi overrated.
UCLA Probably does not score more then between 19 to 26 points on WSU's defense, and WSU's offense probably puts up between about 26 to 39 points on UCLA.

While UCLA is capable of beating WSU at home, it's still more likely that WSU semi probably wins by about 3 to 6,7 to 9 points, and probably wins by a score of about 30 to 22.

I hope that Cam can do that, and semi might semi probably semi do that.

But that said, even if Cam doesn't do that, as long as Cam does not have lots of sacks, turnovers, INT'S, etc, UCLA is semi overrated, and only had about 7 to 14 points vs Utah.

Now I know that's partly, mostly because of Utah good defense

But some of that is UCLA being semi overrated.
UCLA Probably does not score more then between 19 to 26 points on WSU's defense, and WSU's offense probably puts up between about 26 to 39 points on UCLA.

While UCLA is capable of beating WSU at home, it's still more likely that WSU semi probably wins by about 3 to 6,7 to 9 points, and probably wins by a score of about 30 to 22.
He is so dialed in with his receivers and as Yogi Roth would say is making “graduate level throws” all over the field, I don’t see a defense really slowing him down unless they have nfl corners and/or nfl pass rushers. Osu had good man coverage several times on Saturday and cam was dropping it in the bucket. This offense is at a spot where you are F’d if you play man and more F’d if you play zone. Now that the running game is going it makes for even more of a challenge. The offense will routinely score 40+ we just need to hold up on defense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT