ADVERTISEMENT

Cougfan is a joke

Let me guess, they would rather have Riley, instead of Logie, or somebody even worse, or they only think, feel that way because Logie probably needs more then a SHITTY deal, and so that's why he either delay, or not join WSU, etc, which pisses off Brand X, and they Respond by saying how bad Logie is, instead of blaming Schultz, AD, WSU, etc.

I hope Logie, doesn't listen to those BRAND X CLOWNS.

I sure wish that Brand X could be SHUT UP.

And I hope that somebody CREDIBLE, INFLUENTIAL, etc, puts Brand X in their place, and then tells everyone, that Brand X's standing with WSU fans in on Par with Chun's standing, and that Brand X does NOT speak for the majority of WSU fans, and to not to listen to, read, believe, etc, Brand X, and that Logie would be welcome at WSU.

No wonder Logie is delaying going to WSU.

If Brand X causes Logie to not goto WSU, and causes WSU to get stuck with Riley or Worse or a Graham, Stevens, or even worse, etc, then Brand X needs to be black listed, 86'd, banned, etc, from WSU athletics, even more hard-core then what Leach did to Brand X.

What Brand X is doing has got to be pissing off WSU, Schultz, AD, players, Isiah Watts, Donald Watts, Fans, etc.

Time to get rid of, shut them down, ban them from WSU, WSU sports, etc.

If a coach makes his decision based on Cougfan or any ither website they are better off staying put... he is not what we need.

Also, do you know Montana State probably has two million more in NIL than we do ?

If he has to think about it he probably isnt the person to lead us out if this hole.

...uh, we know this. Left that joke of a place years ago when for no other reason than personal vendetta, they went after Leach...and were still longing for the days of Wulff, gag.

If a coach makes his decision based on Cougfan or any ither website they are better off staying put... he is not what we need.

Also, do you know Montana State probably has two million more in NIL than we do ?

If he has to think about it he probably isnt the person to lead us out if this hole.

Newsflash, because Schultz, AD stupidly not hiring Shaw, Henderson, maybe even Logie, lowballing shitty deals, going tighter, cheaper then Ebenezer Scrooge, cheapskating, when WSU does have the money to pay 1 mil to 2 mil to hire a good coach, etc, then WSU is out of GOOD options, because Riley, likely isn't either as good, or not a good option, and the way WSU is going WSU, Schultz, AD, stupidly might hire a highschool basketball head coach to be the next WSU Graham, Stevens, etc.

WSU, Schultz, AD is FCKING IT UP.

Whole team leaving, including Isiah Watts and his father Donald Watts, even tho wants to stay, all because of WSU's, Schultz's, AD'S FCK UP, only 3 wins, here WSU, we come.

Newsflash, because Schultz, AD stupidly not hiring Shaw, Henderson, maybe even Logie, lowballing shitty deals, going tighter, cheaper then Ebenezer Scrooge, cheapskating, when WSU does have the money to pay 1 mil to 2 mil to hire a good coach, etc, then WSU is out of GOOD options, because Riley, likely isn't either as good, or not a good option, and the way WSU is going WSU, Schultz, AD, stupidly might hire a highschool basketball head coach to be the next WSU Graham, Stevens, etc.

Whole team leaving, including Isiah Watts and his father Donald Watts, even tho wants to stay, all because of WSU's, Schultz's, AD'S FCK UP, only 3 wins, here WSU, we come.
Cool. It appears you are on the inside and have been in on the negotiations. How much have they offered each candidate?

You really never know if coach is a good hire until they get a season or two under their belt. You act like Shaw and Henderson were preordained to be successful at WSU. I’m sure all our unsuccessful coaches were highly respected. Hell the worst coach ever at WSU imo was Graham and he came highly recommended by hall of fame coach Eddie Sutton.

Cool. It appears you are on the inside and have been in on the negotiations. How much have they offered each candidate?

Dude, Logie only makes about 189k or so(posted about somewhere else).

Only way Logie is going to delay, turn that down, is if WSU, Schultz, AD, are CHEAPSKATING offering him, as WSU can easily pay him way more money then MSU. If WSU offered him somewhere in the neighborhood of about, around, 900k to 1.4 million base + bonuses, then he would probably jump at that. If WSU offered lower, say 300k to 500k + smaller bonuses, that's a rip off offer.

It's logic, reasoning, deducing, extrapolation, comparisons, all combined together.

The offer to Logie amount does not have to be known, to figure this stuff out.

It's obvious that WSU, Schultz, AD have been ULTRA CHEAPSKATERS, tighter then even Ebenezer Scrooge(Before his repentance), with the whole process, who they chose to pursue, who they interviewed, who they turned down(Shaw, Henderson, etc), etc, as 900k to 1.8 mil, which WSU is able to afford, can, should get you a pretty good coach, if you do your job right.

WSU, Schultz, AD is FCKING IT UP, AND FCKING CHEAP SKATING, at least that's what they are likely, probably doing.

You really never know if coach is a good hire until they get a season or two under their belt. You act like Shaw and Henderson were preordained to be successful at WSU. I’m sure all our unsuccessful coaches were highly respected. Hell the worst coach ever at WSU imo was Graham and he came highly recommended by hall of fame coach Eddie Sutton.
I always thought Eddie Sutton recommended his #3 assistant coach Paul Graham in order to get rid of him gracefully. I mean, how could a Hall of Fame Coach not recognize that Graham was in no way qualified to be a head coach?

Glad Cougar

I always thought Eddie Sutton recommended his #3 assistant coach Paul Graham in order to get rid of him gracefully. I mean, how could a Hall of Fame Coach not recognize that Graham was in no way qualified to be a head coach?

Glad Cougar
Could be. Like Sutton would give a F about WSU's fortunes.

Dude, Logie only makes about 189k or so(posted about somewhere else).

Only way Logie is going to delay, turn that down, is if WSU, Schultz, AD, are CHEAPSKATING offering him, as WSU can easily pay him way more money then MSU. If WSU offered him somewhere in the neighborhood of about, around, 900k to 1.4 million base + bonuses, then he would probably jump at that. If WSU offered lower, say 300k to 500k + smaller bonuses, that's a rip off offer.

It's logic, reasoning, deducing, extrapolation, comparisons, all combined together.

The offer to Logie amount does not have to be known, to figure this stuff out.

It's obvious that WSU, Schultz, AD have been ULTRA CHEAPSKATERS, tighter then even Ebenezer Scrooge(Before his repentance), with the whole process, who they chose to pursue, who they interviewed, who they turned down(Shaw, Henderson, etc), etc, as 900k to 1.8 mil, which WSU is able to afford, can, should get you a pretty good coach, if you do your job right.

WSU, Schultz, AD is FCKING IT UP, AND FCKING CHEAP SKATING, at least that's what they are likely, probably doing.

And somebody mentioned that MSU has more NIL then WSU. While that may or may not be true, 2 things:

1. Most of MSU's NIL probably goes to football over bball.

2. NIL money goes to players, not to pay HC's or their bonuses, etc.

3. So while MSU might have more NIL money, they can't afford to either pay 1 mil to 2 mil, or more then WSU can pay.

4. The only way MSU pays the HC more then WSU, is if WSU, Schultz, AD, pays LESS then WSU able to, etc, and CHEAPSKATE OFFERS, etc.

Glad Cougar
That’s funny 😆 I never thought of that but you could be right lol

Ju
And somebody mentioned that MSU has more NIL then WSU. While that may or may not be true, 2 things:

1. Most of MSU's NIL probably goes to football over bball.

2. NIL money goes to players, not to pay HC's or their bonuses, etc.

3. So while MSU might have more NIL money, they can't afford to either pay 1 mil to 2 mil, or more then WSU can pay.

4. The only way MSU pays the HC more then WSU, is if WSU, Schultz, AD, pays LESS then WSU able to, etc, and CHEAPSKATE OFFERS, etc.
Just because you can afford to pay more doesn’t mean you should pay more than the object is worth.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT