ADVERTISEMENT

Did any of you happen to see this tweet from Will Gray of the golf channel?

We were at Chambers on Sunday, and I saw over 20 or more COUGS. My twelve year old daughter and I kept saying, "hey, there's a COUG". Just like the license plates, 3 to 1 over huskies, if not more.

We were at Chambers on Sunday, and I saw over 20 or more COUGS. My twelve year old daughter and I kept saying, "hey, there's a COUG". Just like the license plates, 3 to 1 over huskies, if not more.

That's a weird course (not just for the unmaintained "Scottish" look to it), but it seemed like all the media was pushed together and the directional mics were picking up a lot more chatter. Anyway, on the back holes of the final round, cougar gear was clearly visible in the galleries.

I was there too. Saw plenty of Cougs. The Tacoma area "huskies" (non-alums) are now die hard Seahawks fans. It's my sense , you have a higher % of WSU alums in this area than UW alums.

That's a weird course (not just for the unmaintained "Scottish" look to it), but it seemed like all the media was pushed together and the directional mics were picking up a lot more chatter. Anyway, on the back holes of the final round, cougar gear was clearly visible in the galleries.

The course is awful. Great location, with some jaw dropping panorama, but the course itself sucks. Chambers just offered the members of our mens club the "opportunity" to play it for $240. Honestly, I wouldn't play it for $100.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT