ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA meeting next week

Loyal Coug1

Hall Of Fame
Aug 24, 2022
Some of this has been sort of discussed here, but it's rubber on road time.

First the links. Sorry to violate unwritten rules, but a link from Brand X as well as one from ESPN.

So Shulz, again as discussed before, is basically just trying to get some money out of our P5 status while we have it, using his vote as ransom. Good on him. The Pac-2 deserves some recompense after getting F-ed by the Traitorous 10. C'mon Prez, restore my faith in you.

Next? As I have laboriously and repeatedly opined, The Pac-2's only subsequent option is a reverse merge with the Mountain West. P5, G5, whatever. It is our ONLY sane path forward. As I have documented, almost all of the Mtn West athletics programs turn a breakeven or profit. Yeah we are hamstrung by all of our debt. So fine. Hey Chun, instead of bullshitting, and IMHO opinion lying on your bio about all the money you have raised, how about a formal campaign to erase this debt?

A little story. I used to work at a private university in Washington. If some of you guess who, so be it. We had (they still have) this one big scholarship fundraising dinner every year. And we would broadcast publicly that we raised $XX towards scholarships. In our annual report and everything, along with other blatant lies. Made me sick. I pointed this out to administration, who ignored me. So on this fundraiser, the university did not mention that about 50% of the gross, at least when I was there, was spent on the event itself. Huh. and of the money raised, a tangible chunk went to non-scholarship endowments. So no, we did not raise $1,000,000 for scholarships, we raised something south of $500K. Like Chun's bio. Lies and BS.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT