ADVERTISEMENT

1st of 2023 I believe

I like this one
Is he being recruited as an HBack? He moves very well with the ball in his hands. Plays violent on D. Good athlete, could be a special teams terror as well.

Is he being recruited as an HBack? He moves very well with the ball in his hands. Plays violent on D. Good athlete, could be a special teams terror as well.

All of this. Good field vision too, he finds gaps pretty well.

If I’m coaching, I want to see more team film. A couple of his O-linemen look good too.

This guy can play RB, HBack, WR, LB or large safety. You put him any where he wants to play. It's not just his oline....it's him. I'd like to see his 40 time because those legs are moving and he's a tough dude. How about his balance? This is a really good start for the staff.

Last edited:
Reactions: VictorVal
This guy can play RB, HBack, WR, LB or large safety. You put him any where he wants to play. It's not just his oline....it's him. I'd like to see his 40 time because those legs are moving and he's a tough dude. How about his balance? This is a really good start for the staff.

he is a man playing with boys. I love the stiff arms

Reactions: Coug90
Dude is a baller. He could be an athletic TE. Like the concept of keeping him in the backfield. Want to see him work on agility and making linebackers that run 4.6 forties miss. Could be a special power back.

ADVERTISEMENT