ADVERTISEMENT

2017 CU at WSU replay on now, and just showed #55 Derek Moore targeting injury....

kugrz98

Recruit
Nov 5, 2003
He still hasn't played since that targeting hit from the CU o-lineman correct? Too bad, kid had been showing promise before the cheap shot...

He still hasn't played since that targeting hit from the CU o-lineman correct? Too bad, kid had been showing promise before the cheap shot...

He practiced in Lewiston early August before the season started. I do believe he got injured again around that time, although I don't recall what kind of injury. I want to say a knee, but I'm not certain of that. Oguayo got dinged up around this time too, which has been nagging him this year.

He practiced in Lewiston early August before the season started. I do believe he got injured again around that time, although I don't recall what kind of injury. I want to say a knee, but I'm not certain of that. Oguayo got dinged up around this time too, which has been nagging him this year.

I think it was another concussion. Really a bummer. Would love to have him back, but at this point, I just hope he does what is best for his health.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT