ADVERTISEMENT

$6MM matching challenge

Just a quick update - the donation website that was supposed to be getting an upgrade during the week of March 8-12? It's still down.

We're at at least 10 days since the primary donation website for CAF has been functional.
There should be a “don’t like” button for posts like this.

• Angry
Reactions: SDCoug
I’d donate $100 a year for a stickers or a tee shirt anything to help promote our university. I own ton of WSU gear but I could always use more. I already give but you all are right, get creative for the love of god.

I’d donate $100 a year for a stickers or a tee shirt anything to help promote our university. I own ton of WSU gear but I could always use more. I already give but you all are right, get creative for the love of god.
Hey man, we got coasters this year! Get on the love train, brotha!

Really, does it even have to be creative? Just do something. T-shirts and hats are pretty easy. Mini flags. Coffee cups. License plate frames. Pads of sticky notes. Address labels.
For those who give a little more, maybe some wine or cheese. If only WSU had easy access to those things...

Last edited:
Really, does it even have to be creative? Just do something. T-shirts and hats are pretty easy. Mini flags. Coffee cups. License plate frames. Pads of sticky notes. Address labels.
For those who give a little more, maybe some wine or cheese. If only WSU had easy access to those things...

If WSU made CAF themed Cougar Gold Cheese tins.....those bastards would sell like hotcakes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT