ADVERTISEMENT

Ahmaad Rorie

I believe that since he is taking his time that the cougs actually have a chance. One would think that if he was set on the huskies that he would have already announced. he would be a big get in more ways than one.

He was waiting on Travis Decurie who was in the running for OSU. Now he can pick the school that he wants to attend. WSU offers PT which is big, and UW offers playing with his Cousin also a PG next year. But UW has no fewer than 3 PG's currently on the roster. So his PT will be limited unless he playing some SG which he could do.

Also the system they run requires more wings than true guards as one big is usually outside so rebounding requires a nice sized wing which they have several players that can do that.

Hay wouldn't surprise me to see Rorie at WSU or at UW. Heck even maybe back at Cal hard to know.

I'm more worried about witchata state. Things seem to change after they offered.

Oregon? I would doubt that they have two PG s committed. One is a five star,and the other is a three star. They are also actively recruiting another four star PG from Va. But you may have better info than i do.

Never count Oregon out with there money. Rorie is visiting there on Tuesday.

This post was edited on 5/20 6:35 AM by 7ICoug

Ii guess that if i was Rorie,i would be concerned with playing time. Oregon has already recruited some great frosh PG's and is close to their schlorship limit.I still think udub but we shall see.

I just saw that Rorie is visiting Oregon today. So,perhaps he will verbal tomorrow. They have great facilities

By all means... check out those facilities Moos and Ernie built before... the difference is, this time, Moos and Ernie are building new facilities around you.

Well I hope that Rorie is thinking that way.He would be a great commit. I am not that optimistic,but I hope that I am wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT