ADVERTISEMENT

Air Force

Glad Cougar

Hall Of Fame
Apr 2, 2003
Aberdeen SD
Probably the likely opponent in the Cheez-Nip Bowl (yes, I know it's Cheez-It, but what's the difference?). I don't know a lot about them except that they won 10 games this year, including the last 7, and their only losses were to Boise State by 11 & Navy by 9. They beat Colorado in OT early in the year. Probably not a team to take lightly (WSU should never take any team lightly). Like other service academies, they run the ball over and over. Only completed 64 passes all year for about 1500 yards. Ran the ball for nearly 3700 yards and had 4 players rush for more than 500 yards. I can see Cougars moving the ball and scoring, but they'll need to do better with run defense than what we usually see. If WSU gets behind in the 4th quarter, I can see AF grinding it out to the end. As usual, avoiding turnovers will be a key for the Cougs.

Glad Cougar

What about Cheese Doodles?

So both my adult sons will be watching the game with me. We plan on having several large bowls to watch the bowl....each offering a different flavor of Cheeze it: Regular, Extra Toasty, Italian Four Cheese, Hot & Spicy, and the Reduced Fat White Cheddar in case I'm tempted to watch my waistline. (Yeah, right)

Glad Cougar

Reactions: GrayOnGray
Personally I find it appalling that people connected with WSU - where some truly fine cheeses are made - can speak positively of any “cheese flavored” snacks out there.

Cheez-it’s, cheez nips, cheese doodles, Kraft Mac & cheese, spray cheese....none of them taste like any cheese I want to eat. And I grew up on kraft singles (but I don’t eat that crap anymore either).

Probably the likely opponent in the Cheez-Nip Bowl (yes, I know it's Cheez-It, but what's the difference?). I don't know a lot about them except that they won 10 games this year, including the last 7, and their only losses were to Boise State by 11 & Navy by 9. They beat Colorado in OT early in the year. Probably not a team to take lightly (WSU should never take any team lightly). Like other service academies, they run the ball over and over. Only completed 64 passes all year for about 1500 yards. Ran the ball for nearly 3700 yards and had 4 players rush for more than 500 yards. I can see Cougars moving the ball and scoring, but they'll need to do better with run defense than what we usually see. If WSU gets behind in the 4th quarter, I can see AF grinding it out to the end. As usual, avoiding turnovers will be a key for the Cougs.

Glad Cougar
Actually a huge difference in the cracker, fyi.

So both my adult sons will be watching the game with me. We plan on having several large bowls to watch the bowl....each offering a different flavor of Cheeze it: Regular, Extra Toasty, Italian Four Cheese, Hot & Spicy, and the Reduced Fat White Cheddar in case I'm tempted to watch my waistline. (Yeah, right)

Glad Cougar

Can't say I've ever had Cheese Doodles.

I just stick to regular or extra toasty but Cheez-It's are the one snack I can never say no to.

Glad Cougar
Gotta put some of these delicious cheese snacks out for your spread as well
voly4jzry5701.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT