ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody See this De-Cleater?

boom!

anybody get the number of that truck?

Calvin, Winston, Harris, Patmon?

gonna check it out on the espn replay overhead cam - great way to watch game - and no announcers! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: spongewatch
Those guys aren’t afraid to bring hat on the blocks. 170 lb guys playing like they are 225. Think that’s one of the big differentiators with the offense this year is the effort the receivers put into that part of their game.

Saw that during the game. I think it was Winston, who has shown several times that he’s a willing downfield blocker.

I didn't catch it until watching the replay. It was McWashington-esque

Good find spongy. I had seen this in the highlights. What a great play. Borghi kind of breaks the first guys' ankles (basketball term), then bam the block and the cut. On a checkdown throw.

I think our WR's enjoy blocking downfield, and I know it is a requirement if they want to play for CML. A chance to lay some wood on the a-holes that have been hitting them all game.

In NFHS, this is illegal unless the contact is with open hands. In NCAA, this is illegal if there is contact to the head or neck area. In that high angle and poor resolution, it doesn't appear to be to the head or neck area. But another possible case of targeting. And I would not be surprised if the NCAA adopted the open hands requirement on blindside and crackback blocks.

Reactions: cr8zyncalif
boom!

anybody get the number of that truck?

Calvin, Winston, Harris, Patmon?

gonna check it out on the espn replay overhead cam - great way to watch game - and no announcers! :)

I think it was Shawn McWashington. :D

I was trying to figure that one out, too. Seems the consensus is Winston. Not surprised. He is a football player.

Last edited:
Not sure if you guys remember this play, but Tago was really close to getting a scoop and score on Taylor's sack/FF on Montez. Tago whiffed on the scoop. Too bad, that would have been such an exciting play. See Tago's reaction after it...

1:25 Mark

watched the sky cam replay - it was Winston

boom!
Jessamin McIntyre, the Cougar sideline reporter said it was Winston on the radio today. It is such a beautiful block. I am sure when the team is reviewing film, the room is going to erupt.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT