ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone else watch the eagles/giants game…

Coug90

Hall Of Fame
Jan 17, 2012
And think to themselves…man I don’t know what this new OC is gonna bring but would love to see the RPO element of the Coug offense look something like that.

The conviction that the eagles run their RPO with is something. It simplifies decisions and reads for hurts, creates doubt in the edge defenders making it easier for the Olinemen, etc. I think Cam would do well with this.

Yeah I saw enough of it to be impressed when they had 28 points on the board and Hurts was only 12/18 with 1 td and I think 35 rushing yards at that point. They keep it simple for him.

Very impressed by how they can score the ball while not asking too much of their qb

Last edited:
I watched some, and was glad Minshew is in his final year. I don’t think it’s an offense he fits well in.

Minchew is a backup NFL QB. That's not a knock on him, but it's his reality. He's got a great attitude and will rake in a truckload of money with his work ethic and team first mentality.

Minshew in the right offense like the patriots would be a very successful starter.
Well, I'm originally from Boston and a huge Patriots fan. I would HATE to see Minshew as our starter. Both of New England's (thus far) mediocre QBs Jones & Zappe are more gifted than GM. If he had "very successful" NFL starter pedigree, it would have happened.

Disagree. Minshew is better than Jones or Zappe. Minshew has better td to int and higher qb rating than Jones. Jax had less talent and worse coaching than New England. Minshew still has better numbers. Zappe is an unknown with two career starts. Jones makes a lot of mistakes, bone headed decisions, he’s not panning out. Minshew is just a really smart efficient qb with great accuracy.

if Minshew ever gets to play in New England he would shine.

Last edited:
I watched some, and was glad Minshew is in his final year. I don’t think it’s an offense he fits well in.
I agree. And while I love me some Minshew, I think the eagles version of the RPO would suit Cam very well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT