ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone post this yet? Sorry if you have, but Minshew rated for the draft

at #9 according to this guy. That would put him at 6-7th rd. at this point depending on how this class is evaluated. Pre-draft workout could put him a little higher...maybe 5th... or drop him into free agency.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...big-board-matt-millers-latest-rankings#slide1

Minshew is a tough guy to evaluate. He's got the "IT" factor in spades but everything else is going to measure out as pretty average. Well, if average is being one of the Top 10-15 QB's in the entire country.

at #9 according to this guy. That would put him at 6-7th rd. at this point depending on how this class is evaluated. Pre-draft workout could put him a little higher...maybe 5th... or drop him into free agency.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...big-board-matt-millers-latest-rankings#slide1
I think GM could get himself to the late 4th with a solid senior bowl and workouts, but that’s about it. He’s a backup prospect, and I don’t see too many teams taking a project QB earlier.

Unless Minshew blows up at the Senior Bowl or NFL Draft Combine, he'll likely be a Day 3 pick.I'd say Rd 5 or 6, like Falk a year ago.

Buried the lede:
Minshew 9th but also....
Brett "Moos shouldn't have fired his mom's brother" Rypien Boise State 13th
Jake Browning UDumb 15th

Reactions: froropmkr72
Buried the lede:
Minshew 9th but also....
Brett "Moos shouldn't have fired his mom's brother" Rypien Boise State 13th
Jake Browning UDumb 15th
Also David Montgomery at #1. Have to admit that the guy was the hardest running back I've seen in awhile. Another note: Kaleb (can't miss) McGary is the 10th rated tackle while the 240 pound guy we took a chance on...is #6 and the "biggest riser".

Last edited:
Hakeem Butler WR ISU at #30 overall. That's a 1/2 round pick. He is a stud.

Yes. He is entering the draft.
Yes, but did you know the ALamo Bowl may be his last game in a Cyclones jersey?

(or did you need the Alamo Bowl announcers to remind you of that every third play throughout the broadcast?)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT