ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone still have a Christmas tree up?

we usually leave our live tree up until Epiphany..but we did take it down a little early.....Jan 2nd....

12 days of Christmas....that's what we go by

Went to using a fake tree a decade or more ago. As a result, when our church choir wants to hold a Christmas in January party, we can help out easily. Gave me an excuse to leave up the outdoor lights, too!

The wife had ours down December 29. Apparently she was unmotivated this year.

Yes...on front porch :) house is going through remodel addition and havent lived there since July. We go to the mountains to get our tree, we didnt want to break tradition, so we got one and put it on the porch of project house. It was never decorated but it's still standing!

Wait..... you're supposed to take those things down?!?!

I actually do know some people who keep their fake tree up through St. Patricks - shifting to more of a Valentines theme and then into St. Patricks.

Not as cool as the combo celebratory/stripper Festivus pole that can be used year-round but still....

Last edited:
Yes. Normally it's down on January 2nd, but my wife kept commenting how this years' Noble was so fresh and it never dried out, (even though there was a serious tree shortage this year). Lights are off, looks great, but it's coming down today.

Odd, why do you ask?

Last edited:
Yes. Normally it's down on January 2nd, but my wife kept commenting how this years' Noble was so fresh and it never dried out, (even though there was a serious tree shortage this year). Lights are off, looks great, but it's coming down today.

Odd, why do you ask?

Mine is still up and yaki was asking because the sentiment this years tree meant .

A "Mia" culpa, Eric Clifton Dickenson?

Up last night obsessing I see. Either you were drinking or your spelling went to crap. You spelled my middle name incorrectly and also it is mea culpa . Surprised someone in your profession would make those mistakes .

Up last night obsessing I see. Either you were drinking or your spelling went to crap. You spelled my middle name incorrectly and also it is mea culpa . Surprised someone in your profession would make those mistakes .

Did you feel it? Woooosh!

Is this a question, Clifton?

Nice edit. No it wasn’t a question. There are tons of other questions but you posted about your tree then edited the original post, just like you edited the post from 1230 am. Completely shows who you are ... and are as a person .

Last edited:
Nice edit. No it wasn’t a question. There are tons of other questions but you posted about your tree then edited the original post, just like you edited the post from 1230 am. Completely shows who you are ... and are as a person .

Editing posts is a federal offense in your view? And your lying about your name is funny.

Editing posts is a federal offense in your view? And your lying about your name is funny.
No it’s not a federal offense. Did I say it was . The information you are putting forth is against rivals rules .

I wasn’t “lying” about my name . You don’t have my birth certificate because you have zero clue what state I was born in. But are you saying you posted my name? And how is that relevant?

Last edited:
No it’s not a federal offense. Did I say it was . The information you are putting forth is against rivals rules .

I wasn’t “lying” about my name . You don’t have my birth certificate because you have zero clue what state I was born in. But are you saying you posted my name? And how is that relevant?

I can see my rent hasn't gone up. So roomy in there too... haha

I can see my rent hasn't gone up. So roomy in there too... haha
No just making sure I have it right that you are posting my name on purpose . You now have posted my name, a woman coworkers name, now my 17 year old daughters name . Is there a reason . I am surprised you haven’t posted my pets name. I won’t ask the name of yours.

Last edited:
Took mine out back in the field and torched it at midnight on New Years Eve.
Tradition.

Reactions: earldacoug
No just making sure I have it right that you are posting my name on purpose . You now have posted my name, a woman coworkers name, now my 17 year old daughters name . Is there a reason . I am surprised you haven’t posted my pets name. I won’t ask the name of yours.

My pets' names? I own two poodles named Ed and Sponge. Dude, I don't know what you're smoking, but you probably shouldn't post under the influence. You're coming across as somewhat paranoid and deranged.

My pets' names? I own two poodles named Ed and Sponge. Dude, I don't know what you're smoking, but you probably shouldn't post under the influence. You're coming across as somewhat paranoid and deranged.
That is rich. Deranged is putting up names of people who have zip to do with the board. Putting up names of a 17 year old girl and worse yet is spending even five minutes researching it.

Last edited:
This thread has a special kind of christmas joy.

To paraphrase the eagles, it should be stabbed with a steely knife but I"m not hopeful we can kill the beast.

Reactions: CougEd and 79COUG

Says the guy who is researching and posting people's middle names as well as the name of their teenage daughters at 1 am.

It takes a special kind of crazy to do that.

Last edited:
Reactions: CougEd
This thread has a special kind of christmas joy.

To paraphrase the eagles, it should be stabbed with a steely knife but I"m not hopeful we can kill the beast.[/

“On a dark desert highway , cool wind in my hair , warm smell of colitas , rising up in the air”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT