ADVERTISEMENT

Apple Cup.......

excellent point. i haven't seen them much this year, so i forgot about them, but the nbc notre dame broadcasts are really good (other than, you know, featuring notre dame).

I haven't either, but the little I've watched they're really good.

I enjoy Nessler/Danielson too (I enjoy watching the big CBS SEC games) though I know people have more qualms about Danielson.

How many know about this? Is this why Tirico is no longer with MNF?? I remember passing a test because I remembered the professor (African American) stating that if a person is half African American and half white....that they could claim whatever they wanted. Jezus Christ people...because I'm 1/32nd Native American...I have to proclaim I'm Native American???

http://www.theroot.com/wait-nbc-sports-announcer-mike-tirico-isnt-black-1796985416

Michael Todd Tirico could call college ball almost like no other. Should of never tried MNF, because those bastards (much like our won) don't like true greatness.

Got my degree in broadcast. Chose to not work in it, but I keep tabs on a lot of things still.

Here's one of Tirico calling our game against Oregon in 2001.

Is the Fox Coverage national? Or just regional?
I believe national. Feldman will be awesome. He's the guy that CML partnered with for his book(s). He's actually been, for lack of a better word, an advocate for CML. Good, big supporter. He'll have some stories to pass along.

Got my degree in broadcast. Chose to not work in it, but I keep tabs on a lot of things still.

Here's one of Tirico calling our game against Oregon in 2001.

Thank you. Thoroughly enjoyed everything except the ending. Loved Tirico, Herbstreit and Corso on Thursday nights. Didn't matter what game they covering.

Thank you. Thoroughly enjoyed everything except the ending. Loved Tirico, Herbstreit and Corso on Thursday nights. Didn't matter what game they covering.

You bet!

I almost didn't post due to the ending, but still brought back some memories.

You bet!

I almost didn't post due to the ending, but still brought back some memories.
Oh Christ. Is this "three straight fades" to Bush +/- possible p.i.?

edit: 2 fades with a dropped pick between.

Was there. Oregon fans were not gracious, lucky to not get in a fight that night.

Last edited:

Was there. Oregon fans were not gracious, lucky to not get in a fight that night.
That was nearly the peak of their arrogance. 2013' wasn't bad.

Pleased to see today that the coverage will be national so I can catch it here Saturday night in Florida. The locals will be following the big Toilet Bowl between 4-6 UF and 4-6 FSU.

Would that be the same UF and FSU that the AP voters, in their infinite wisdom, voted #17 & #3 respectfully before the season started?
FSU's starting QB was lost for the season after the first game, so there's that. Florida is a different story of course. They are just overrated.

FSU's starting QB was lost for the season after the first game, so there's that. Florida is a different story of course. They are just overrated.
Losing a starting QB is relevant, but you'd think a perennial top-5 recruiting class team could put somebody on the field that's at least serviceable?

Ha! My “West Coast” bias got in the way. They play football east of the Colorado Rocky Mountain Front?

Losing a starting QB is relevant, but you'd think a perennial top-5 recruiting class team could put somebody on the field that's at least serviceable?
took the words out of my mouth.

If they think highly enough of them to rank them 3, then they should have a back up that can at least go .500, ESPECIALLY given how they schedule cupcakes and their conference is garbage.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT