ADVERTISEMENT

Athlon has Claeys...

Oh, you asked me to mention both your parents. Here they are:
5af859be200000f202b91555.jpeg

CougEd, your parents exude class. Congrats my man.

I am guessing they are WSU fans as well.

CougEd, your parents exude class. Congrats my man.

I am guessing they are WSU fans as well.
Well not sure whose parents those are? Not sure my mom looks that good after being under dirt for the last 18 years , and my dad at 91 has more hair than that guy.

Not sure the significance of the picture. The stalker that Yaki is I am surprised he didn’t find a real pic ... but then again you would have to find a picture of my parents before they hit 55 as they wouldn’t be found in the same room for the next 16 years my mom was alive .

Last edited:
Cougatron and CougEd,

I think there's room for both of your viewpoints to co-exist with neither necessarily be wrong.

As Tron says, at the end of the day, if you don't have it in writing, you very well have nothing at all. And, at the end of the day, nothing is indeed nothing.

But verbal offers also are a valuable tool to both gauge interest and "get a fish on the hook" even if they sometimes fall short of a finalized agreement.

Athletic Directors are loathe to offer a job to someone who ends up declining the position. So an AD might feel the coach out (or, more likely, his agent) by asking, "Would you take our job if we offer?" without actually committing to giving him the job. If the AD senses the coach won't take the job, then no reason to offer even if that person might have been the first choice.

That leads to the second scenario, which IMHO is likely what happened with John Currie, UT's now deposed athletic director. Currie was clearly reeling after the Greg Schiano fiasco and wanted to quickly bring the mess to a halt, so he lines up Coach Leach as the new Vols coach without getting any sort of approval by those above him in his university hierarchy. Everyone at CougZone is at least somewhat familiar with what transpired from that point. Tennessee moved on CML remained in Pullman for his seventh season (and hopefully many, many more after that).
The athletic director doesn’t offer the assistant positions the head coach does. And they don’t have a contract in hand when they do.

It would be nice if you offered the proof you said you could. Alas, you have no proof, you silly goof. Oh, you asked me to mention both your parents. Here they are (btw, it was nice of your pops to allow those three mice to take up residence on his face; mom's a beauty) ...
5af859be200000f202b91555.jpeg
Hmmm....I am like Sgt Hulka... I have. A helluva sense of humor but just missing it on this one. Maybe you can explain in simple terms so I can understand the humor behind this ? I have zero idea who these people are . As savvy of a stalker as you are I would have figured you would have posted a real pic .

Also I didn’t ask you to gibr my dad equal time but rather why you choose to reference my mom instead of my dad .

As for the Ball discussion, it is like trying to prove OJ was guilty . There was no written confession and the knife was never found . However there was supporting evidence that was enough to convict him.

I don’t have a written offer sheet and I find it laughable in college sports when things are done verbally you would actually need to see that as proof. Again, like in the OJ trial I am willing to give the entire background of who what where why and when . I just can’t post it here but I am willing for a trusted poster (of your choice) to hear that information and decide whether it is credible or not and relay that to you. And the reason I don’t post it is not for my protection .....

Hmmm....I am like Sgt Hulka... I have. A helluva sense of humor but just missing it on this one. Maybe you can explain in simple terms so I can understand the humor behind this ? I have zero idea who these people are . As savvy of a stalker as you are I would have figured you would have posted a real pic .

Also I didn’t ask you to gibr my dad equal time but rather why you choose to reference my mom instead of my dad .

As for the Ball discussion, it is like trying to prove OJ was guilty . There was no written confession and the knife was never found . However there was supporting evidence that was enough to convict him.

I don’t have a written offer sheet and I find it laughable in college sports when things are done verbally you would actually need to see that as proof. Again, like in the OJ trial I am willing to give the entire background of who what where why and when . I just can’t post it here but I am willing for a trusted poster (of your choice) to hear that information and decide whether it is credible or not and relay that to you. And the reason I don’t post it is not for my protection .....

You have nothing. Nada. Zilch. You and your tail between your legs - out the door. Shut the hell up.

You have nothing. Nada. Zilch. You and your tail between your legs - out the door. Shut the hell up.
Again i do. Which poster do you want me to tell the story to... and any chance you can enlighten me on the photo and why you reference my mother ? Just curious futureiznow

Again i do. Which poster do you want me to tell the story to... and any chance you can enlighten me on the photo and why you reference my mother ? Just curious futureiznow
Hell, now I'm interested. Shoot me a private message.

Ed, Mr. Google tells me that the couple in the picture are the parents of our esteemed president Trump. Yet another attempt at humor that missed its target.

And Fro, at this point I'm interested too, so please share after you have been enlightened.

Ed, Mr. Google tells me that the couple in the picture are the parents of our esteemed president Trump. Yet another attempt at humor that missed its target.

And Fro, at this point I'm interested too, so please share after you have been enlightened.

The satirical clearly soared over your head, as it would for 99 percent of Trump rally attendees. Best of luck at your next Trump rally. Make 'Murika great again!

Enlightened? Just more confused. Whatever people send me in a PM will never see the light of day. Anyone who's talked to me knows that.

The satirical clearly soared over your head, as it would for 99 percent of Trump rally attendees. Best of luck at your next Trump rally. Make 'Murika great again!
Hmmm...thanks for pointing out there was satire and how I missed it. Next time consult me and I can point you to much funnier pictures than those of Trump's parents. Heck, Bozo the clown and the Mrs. would have been better satire. Married with children's parents. Why pick billionaires that aren't even funny, but I digress.

Maybe now you would be kind enough to answer the question that was originally asked-why the continued mommy references? Also, while you are in the answering mood maybe you can explain the IM you sent me- "Still hitting on the girls at work?". what is that in reference to? Sure doesn't sound like football.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT