ADVERTISEMENT

Azeem Victor

Coug90

Hall Of Fame
Jan 17, 2012
DUI. Suspended indefinitely. Now I’m sure if Petey is like other previous UW coaches we’ve come to know and love (sans Ty) he will be back for AC. We shall see.

Sure feels like things may be going sideways quickly in Montlake though.

DUI. Suspended indefinitely. Now I’m sure if Petey is like other previous UW coaches we’ve come to know and love (sans Ty) he will be back for AC. We shall see.

So, he doesn't start against Utah?

I guess that depends on your definition of indefinite. Neuheisel it was like 1 play.

For some reason I thought Victor was hurt earlier this year...maybe he hasn't been and wouldn't be playing anyways, or was that last year? Can't remember but swore I heard he was injured at one point.

If that's the case certainly makes it easier for CP to lay down the law.

Reactions: YakiCoug
I think that it was Stephens after he rammed the retirement home with this car who was suspended by Ricky. For one half. Against Idaho. Oh, the humanity!!

I think that it was Stephens after he rammed the retirement home with this car who was suspended by Ricky. For one half. Against Idaho. Oh, the humanity!!
It was Stephens after his umpteenth offense too. That was the team that kept Norm Meling busiest...Miami Hurricanes West.

Did that happen after his rape incident?
Can't remember, Finger. There were so many incidents with the weasel's roster that it was hard to keep track.

A couple of things that I recall about that incident. He couldn't get the car going so he stuck some textbooks under the tires for traction. Led to some rude comments about Neuheisel's team finding books useful for a change. The Seattle PD tracked the vehicle to the house where Jeremy was living with some others. An interesting conversation ensured. "That's your car, isn't it, Jeremy?" "Yeah, but I don't know who has been driving it." This gave Maleng the "reasonable doubt" that Hhusky had been speaking of and charges were never filed to my knowledge. I like it and think that I may use it in the future. "Ballistics have confirmed that it was your gun that killed CougEd." "Okay, but I don't know who has been shooting it." That'll get me off. Right?

Can't remember, Finger. There were so many incidents with the weasel's roster that it was hard to keep track.

A couple of things that I recall about that incident. He couldn't get the car going so he stuck some textbooks under the tires for traction. Led to some rude comments about Neuheisel's team finding books useful for a change. The Seattle PD tracked the vehicle to the house where Jeremy was living with some others. An interesting conversation ensured. "That's your car, isn't it, Jeremy?" "Yeah, but I don't know who has been driving it." This gave Maleng the "reasonable doubt" that Hhusky had been speaking of and charges were never filed to my knowledge. I like it and think that I may use it in the future. "Ballistics have confirmed that it was your gun that killed CougEd." "Okay, but I don't know who has been shooting it." That'll get me off. Right?
Ol' Normy was an honorable man, remember?

At the risk of starting another round of JS discussions, I still find it unfathomable that that piece of garbage was tolerated and kept around, regardless of his athletic ability. How many other incidents occurred that the coaches knew about that never made the news? You know there was more, but it was all swept under the rug to keep an AA on the field.

Last edited:

Norm Maleng, Hhusky's homie, said mowing over rape victims and old ladies catching Zs were, at best, half a game suspensions.

Please give an example of how Petersen has behaved like weasel with his suspensions. Please....go ahead. Waiting.

Hope so, but I don’t see it. Night game in Seattle. I think Utah is done, and their offense is so fragmented. Some big plays, but no rhythm.

I actually thought before the game that Utah had a very solid chance of beating UW. They are the type of team that matches up well with them (can stop the run and pressure the QB with aggressive defense) and are always good on special teams (something that may be our downfall on Saturday...we'll see).

They proved they were once again very good at special teams with the fake punt and the onside kick (which completely fooled a well-coached UW)...and lost because of themselves (TO at the end, really?).

Utah is the best "0.500" team in the country imo.

ADVERTISEMENT