ADVERTISEMENT

B1G playing this fall?

Seriously? IF, and that's a big if, that happens there may well be hope for football on the Palouse this Fall after all.

Yeah, still not a done deal on the B1G, but it’s gone from “ the decision will not be reviewed” to talking about it. Apparently Ohio St was one of the schools opposing canceling fall sports.

IF it happens, PAC12 and Leisure Suit Larry may finally part ways.

Reactions: 79COUG
Yea, being a preseason favorite to win the Natty will do that to a schools thinking.

Reactions: metprof
If the B1G does successfully play with no or minimal virus issues, along with the other 3 power leagues, the PAC will be the laughing stock of CFB. Can you imagine how this will be used on the recruiting trail? <cringe>

If the B1G does successfully play with no or minimal virus issues, along with the other 3 power leagues, the PAC will be the laughing stock of CFB. Can you imagine how this will be used on the recruiting trail? <cringe>
And if they don't?

Well, the USA death rate will surpass Sweden by tomorrow or the day after, a country whose biggest social isolation measure was to ban gatherings of 50 or more for 5 months, "the horror" So our "Chicken Little" approach has been less than successful. According to the CDC, only 6% of death have been in individuals who lacked commodities. Also according to the CDC only 280 people in the 20-24 age group have died while infected with Covid. Factor in the 6% no-comorbidity rate, and we are looking at <17 deaths out of a population of 43,000,000. That means their risk run at less than 1 in 2,000,000, generally. What's next, banning travel by air as being to risky!

No one should be compelled to participate, but those who assume the very small risk should be allowed to do so.

Reactions: 78Chief
You have no concerns about the possibility of long-term lingering, potentially severe, side-effects?

You have no concerns about the possibility of long-term lingering, potentially severe, side-effects?
Personally, I don't. I don't live my life with "what ifs". Every individual should however have the opportunity to make that call for themselves.

Possibly, but there is little evidence that it will happen on a large scale. Post polio and shingles occur, but not on a large scale. Further, the measures you espouse area delay and control tactic, they aren't a preventative, right? Later better than now, right? That means they do jack all to prevent the post infection residuals, right?

Let'em play!

It is literally how it works. If you have a condition, then get COVID and die when you otherwise wouldn't have, then COVID killed you.

AIDS causes the comorbidities, if you can even classify them as that because they didn't occur spontaneously, they occur due to having AIDS.

Covid comorbidities are pre-existing. They are called morbidities because they increase your likelihood of dying, specifically from whatever it is you suffer from.

But you knew all this. One has to wonder if you pretend to be dumb just for our amusement or if its a permanent state for you.

Reactions: NMBRCRNCHR
AIDS causes the comorbidities, if you can even classify them as that because they didn't occur spontaneously, they occur due to having AIDS.

Covid comorbidities are pre-existing. They are called morbidities because they increase your likelihood of dying, specifically from whatever it is you suffer from.

But you knew all this. One has to wonder if you pretend to be dumb just for our amusement or if its a permanent state for you.

I just don't get it. When 6 months of data points to very good news, like healthy 20-24 year old's have virtually no chance of dying or getting seriously ill, some people get angry about it. It isn't just your run-of-the-mill liberal "tribe" members, its doctors as well.

Geez, Sweden had its liberal nation status card pull because they dared to take a "holistic" approach to combating Covid, rather than retreating into a bunker. Then they committed the unforgivable sin of not dying in droves as predicted!

I'm a life long democrat, but I don't put party affiliation over facts and reality. I'm embarrassed right now, conservatives are supposed to be the anti-science folks, not us.

LOL. Ok trumpy! Good luck with that.

Let me use COVID-19 hoaxer logic. The numbers on 9-11 are false. 3,000 listed at numbers lost at hands of "attacks" So roughly 10% died from plane crashes. Others died of fire, suffocation, & suicide. So no. 3,000 did not die from attacks. COVID-19 hoaxer logic

Reactions: Wazzubrooz
I just don't get it. When 6 months of data points to very good news, like healthy 20-24 year old's have virtually no chance of dying or getting seriously ill, some people get angry about it. It isn't just your run-of-the-mill liberal "tribe" members, its doctors as well.

Geez, Sweden had its liberal nation status card pull because they dared to take a "holistic" approach to combating Covid, rather than retreating into a bunker. Then they committed the unforgivable sin of not dying in droves as predicted!

I'm a life long democrat, but I don't put party affiliation over facts and reality. I'm embarrassed right now, conservatives are supposed to be the anti-science folks, not us.

Literally no one is concerned about 20-24 years old dying, you half brain. The concern is their ability to continue spreading it to other people who are at risk of death or serious complications.

This really is not that hard.

LOL. Ok trumpy! Good luck with that.

Let me use COVID-19 hoaxer logic. The numbers on 9-11 are false. 3,000 listed at numbers lost at hands of "attacks" So roughly 10% died from plane crashes. Others died of fire, suffocation, & suicide. So no. 3,000 did not die from attacks. COVID-19 hoaxer logic
obviously suffering from TDS.

You brought up hoaxes. You brought up Trump. You only ever get on this board to start pissing matches when someone doesn't agree with your world view. How are the riots coming along?

Literally no one is concerned about 20-24 years old dying, you half brain. The concern is their ability to continue spreading it to other people who are at risk of death or serious complications.

This really is not that hard.

You just answered the puzzle yourself. Maybe the old folks could stay home so the 20-somethings could enjoy their 20's.

Just like the old folks once had a chance to do.

Why kill off going about life for two age groups when very clearly only one is impacted and can control their behavior?

You just answered the puzzle yourself. Maybe the old folks could stay home so the 20-somethings could enjoy their 20's.

Why kill off going about life for two age groups when very clearly only one is impacted and can control their behavior?

I am all in favor of baby boomers staying out of public.

obviously suffering from TDS.

You brought up hoaxes. You brought up Trump. You only ever get on this board to start pissing matches when someone doesn't agree with your world view. How are the riots coming along?

LOLOLOL

"TDS" is taking anything that clown says seriously. I am sorry you are too brainwashed to understand that the deep state, satanic cults, the media conspiracy, antifa airlines, and all the other unfounded conspiracy nonsense that your dear leader pushes are nothing but made up BS.

Also - objective science is not a "world view." Apologies that upsets you, snowflake, but facts don't care about your hurt feelings.

LOLOLOL

"TDS" is taking anything that clown says seriously. I am sorry you are too brainwashed to understand that the deep state, satanic cults, the media conspiracy, antifa airlines, and all the other unfounded conspiracy nonsense that your dear leader pushes are nothing but made up BS.

Also - objective science is not a "world view." Apologies that upsets you, snowflake, but facts don't care about your hurt feelings.
again, you bring nothing to the conversation but flames and insults. grow up. or don't. Idc, you're on ignore now.

This has been my concern from the beginning. I’m healthy and in my early 40s. My kids are healthy. I’m not worried about dying in a month from virus symptoms. I’m worried about heart failure in 10 years from a ticking time bomb, or my otherwise healthy kids having issues in their 20s, 30s. This is the story that’s not going to be available to anyone for years. Data is already coming out that is not looking good...and it has nothing to do with politics.

Reactions: bogusto
Looks like that PSU report on myocarditis is being refuted by other B1G teams as well as other P5 conference teams today. In fact, it appears to be an out and out lie. For example, check out Jon wilner @wilnerhotline, or Michael j Ackerman MD, PhD @MJAckermanMDPhD (Mayo Clinic Cardiologist). There’s just too much “politics” (code word for lying) for people to know what to believe.

Last edited:
@wilnerhotline is actually pretty interesting. Wilner said Leisure Suit Larry is suddenly claiming there has been a ”breakthrough” in quick return testing and he can “now see a pathway to PAC12 football before Jan 1.”

I can hear the dominoes falling...

PSU is now admitting there have been no cases of myocarditis in PSU football players diagnosed with Covid-19.

Man, you just can’t make this s..t up.

You’re misrepresenting the meaning of his statement.
Sorry doogie doo, you stepped in it. You apparently did not see the statement from PSU and Dr “S” that I saw, which is not the one you posted. If you didn’t see what I read, you have zero basis for claiming I misrepresented what he said in what I read...

I understand there will now have to be a lot of convoluted rationalizations to justify predetermined beliefs.

please go away, this is an adult conversation.

Sorry doogie doo, you stepped in it. You apparently did not see the statement from PSU and Dr “S” that I saw, which is not the one you posted. If you didn’t see what I read, you have zero basis for claiming I misrepresented what he said in what I read...

I understand there will now have to be a lot of convoluted rationalizations to justify predetermined beliefs.

In summary: Observer11 said “they” in reference to who originated the false claim from Penn State. I simply pointed out the fact that the false claim was made by a single person at PSU. You then for some inexplicable reason need to contradict me and show me I’m wrong and in so doing you conflate the source of the error with the news media reporting on it.
Oh yes, you are quite the adult.

This article isn’t the only one that’s referenced this. There’s been studies in Germany that have confirmed the same. Deny all you want and we all hope you are right, but multiple studies are coming up with similar findings that there’s long term health issues already showing up. I mean I know there’s more scientific arguments that carry more weight such as windmill cancer and nuking hurricanes but this probably deserves some consideration.

Reactions: bogusto
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT