ADVERTISEMENT

Bad Look for USC/Pac-12

Honestly, as far as scandals go at USC, this is a huge improvement and hardly can be counted as a scandal.

You have the Dr. George Tindal sexually abusing women during examinations for 30 years. You have the former Dean of the Medical School, Carmen Puliafito, throwing parties with criminals, prostitutes, drugs, etc., and covering up drug use. You have several USC faculty involved in the national college admission bribery scheme (think Felicity Huffman and Lori Laughlin). You have the Dr. Dennis Kelly sexual abuse scandal. You have the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) revoking the accreditation for the USC Medical Center's cardiovascular fellowship program.

Letting a homeless man on the field and locker room is almost a thing to be celebrated compared to what happened the last few years.

Find that man a job.

Any homeless person industrious enough to infiltrate a D-1 program, get training table meals and suit up has some skills that would be useful in the business world.

Not sure what but ingenuity like that should be rewarded.

Thanks, Coug. I forgot all about Barry Bremen. Good little shot of humor at the time.

Honestly, as far as scandals go at USC, this is a huge improvement and hardly can be counted as a scandal.

You have the Dr. George Tindal sexually abusing women during examinations for 30 years. You have the former Dean of the Medical School, Carmen Puliafito, throwing parties with criminals, prostitutes, drugs, etc., and covering up drug use. You have several USC faculty involved in the national college admission bribery scheme (think Felicity Huffman and Lori Laughlin). You have the Dr. Dennis Kelly sexual abuse scandal. You have the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) revoking the accreditation for the USC Medical Center's cardiovascular fellowship program.

Letting a homeless man on the field and locker room is almost a thing to be celebrated compared to what happened the last few years.

This almost reads as something from a more innocent time. If this is the best the SEC can come up with to pick on the University of Spoiled Children (a name SC has earned many times over), then the stereotypes of the literary and investigative skills of SEC graduates are laughingly accurate.

I choose to view it as being more tongue in cheek, though that may be a step beyond the education of the football factory schools. Bet a Vandy grad would understand the concept, though.

There is not an urban university in the US today that doesn't have homeless sleeping somewhere on campus. You can say the same for any urban church. I agree with Observer. I have to admire the industriousness of the individual in question, while being amazed at the lax and lazy process in the SC football program.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT