ADVERTISEMENT

Bars to watch Minshew Sunday

COUGinNCW

Hall Of Fame
Oct 5, 2010
I feel like the greatest/most fun Coug season ever just got an extra chapter with Gardner taking the reigns for the Jags. I’m not a big NFLer but I assume the Jags game won’t be the national feed so I’ll have to go to a bar to see Gardner on Sunday. What are the good bars in Coug towns around the NW and other places Cougs gather to watch games? I’ll be wearing my WSU gear and a mustache.

Spokane

Seattle

PDX

3 Cities

I feel like the greatest/most fun Coug season ever just got an extra chapter with Gardner taking the reigns for the Jags. I’m not a big NFLer but I assume the Jags game won’t be the national feed so I’ll have to go to a bar to see Gardner on Sunday. What are the good bars in Coug towns around the NW and other places Cougs gather to watch games? I’ll be wearing my WSU gear and a mustache.

Spokane

Seattle

PDX

3 Cities

None of the above cities however rumor is there might be a burrow sighting at halftime.

https://www.facebook.com/moustachetijuana

Spokane (future capital of Liberty):.....

HaHa. Without getting into the pros/cons politics of it and just keeping it football related: If Eastern WA does form the state of Liberty, would that mean WSU would become LSU? Somehow "Fight Fight Fight for Liberty State, win the victory..." Doesn't have the same ring to it :). And what would happen to our awesome WSU cougar logo? It wouldn't be possible with an LSU.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT