ADVERTISEMENT

Bat signal up

Moko would be an immediate contributor with a huge offer sheet. Looks like a Cal lean though.

Wow. DT/OT David Gusta flips from Fresno St to Washington State. Didn't see this one coming but the mystery has been solved.

Reactions: taf88
I am happy with the flip. He is an interior D lineman. I am really happy to see that this staff puts just as much emphasis on having good recruiters going after D players as O players. A good trend.

I am happy with the flip. He is an interior D lineman. I am really happy to see that this staff puts just as much emphasis on having good recruiters going after D players as O players. A good trend.
Rated at 62? in the nation at DT...he sits between 2 guys who have offers from Michigan, Syracuse, Kentucky, Georgia, Virginia Tech, South Carolina, Wake Forest, Vandy, Ole Miss....yada, yada, yada. Who would you think WSU has a legit shot at. The guy who's only 250 right now or the guys that are 270 and 285 right now? if he's only 6-1...heaven forbid...but then he's being coached by someone who was All-ACC and 3rd team All-American at 5-11 280. Didn't hurt that he could bench 550, but still 5-11. When he's at 280- they might be talking steal.

Reactions: cr8zyncalif
He looks mean Joe Green in these videos. He looks bigger than 6-2 250.

Call it 6’3” 260.

He is a good player. He runs well. He has zip off the ball. He finishes tackles. He likes to hit and mix it up. He looks like he has a good motor and “want to.” He is a really good pick up. A few more pounds on him and I wanna see what he can do.

I’d like to see some more film of him engaging the OL and getting off the block.

If he played in WA he eats any league alive.

& half the Big Sky :eek:

Just read On the other board he’s a bit of an academic risk or he would have had a lot more P5 offers. If there is online school only this fall that could help his cause if they hand out As and Bs like they do at my kid’s school. And I’m hearing SATs are going to be waived this year for admission?

Just read On the other board he’s a bit of an academic risk or he would have had a lot more P5 offers. If there is online school only this fall that could help his cause if they hand out As and Bs like they do at my kid’s school. And I’m hearing SATs are going to be waived this year for admission?
Yeah, he is supposedly one of the top DL recruits on the west coast. It is is grades that were hurting his recruitment. If he gets his grades in order, than he is a steal.

Yes. WSU will not consider SAT or ACT scores for admissions for the class entering in Fall 2021.

Yes. WSU will not consider SAT or ACT scores for admissions for the class entering in Fall 2021.

Let everyone with a diploma in. After this pandemic the school will need $. This isnt a time to be prideful. This is a time to gain as many paying customers as possible. Worry about scores later.

Many schools are doing this, and it may be permanent. Test scores are not a good predictor of college success.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT