ADVERTISEMENT

Bat signal

If he really can do a 40 in 4.5, with that height, then he can act like an outside WR from the TE spot. Tough match up for somebody....

Sounds good, awesome but that @Whitworth link, if it's a link to Whitworth College, is semi scary, concerning seeming to me.

WSU doesn't want Whitworth College level players that are, were considering, have been pursued by Whitworth College, etc, if that is what happened.

Sounds good, awesome but that @Whitworth link, if it's a link to Whitworth College, is semi scary, concerning seeming to me.

WSU doesn't want Whitworth College level players that are, were considering, have been pursued by Whitworth College, etc, if that is what happened.
Ok u have to be a troll

Reactions: etowncoug

Who gives a shit where he came from if he’s big athletic and coachable. Some of these NFL TEs were power forwards in basketball and hadn’t even put on a football helmet yet.

Need to be a little creative with finding talent at WSU. I love these types of recruits let’s see what he can do.

Nick Whitworth is an assistant coach at WSU and helped recruit Johnson

Reactions: mikalalas

Yeah, Whitworth is pretty low level. Come to think of it, why have we been getting players from all these high schools for so long?

you continue to amaze with your stupidity

Reactions: dogen
ADVERTISEMENT