ADVERTISEMENT

BAYNES!

Loyal Coug

Hall Of Fame
Sep 27, 2003
Aron Baynes leads the Celtics to their 10th straight win with a game high 21 points in just 23 minutes.

And not to forget our OTHER NBA Coug, the 2nd game of the ESPN doubleheader is Golden State with Klay Thompson.

Reactions: ATACFD
Baynes played great, stepped in perfectly in the absence of Horford. That's looking like a multiple game injury so Baynes will be leaned on big time

I'm happy for Aron; he certainly has put in the work required to deserve his success. But...his style of play is made for playing the Lakers, who have nobody who can even come close to matching him physically. I particularly loved when he set the screen at the top of the key and followed the other guy's shot, jamming the rebound. When you are big and can move north/south quickly, you don't need to be particularly graceful unless you are up against a pretty gifted center. And the Lakers (along with probably 30% of the league) don't have that guy on any given night.Throw in the ability and propensity to use your big butt for position and a work 100% on every play attitude, and you are going to do well. He reminds me of James Donaldson in many ways, though it is not a perfect comparison.

Aron Baynes leads the Celtics to their 10th straight win with a game high 21 points in just 23 minutes.

And not to forget our OTHER NBA Coug, the 2nd game of the ESPN doubleheader is Golden State with Klay Thompson.

I watched the last 7 minutes or so of the 4th quarter. Of course, you've probably watched the game a few hundred times by now. You really do need a girlfriend. Maybe swap an Erin for an Aron?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT