ADVERTISEMENT

Beaver Pun Week is here, LoyalCoug edition

dgibbons

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Dec 24, 2002
Beaver pun week is upon us. Extra credit if you can work in something about 23 year old girlfriends or denial of ED medication.

The return of Pole means deep thrusts and penetration loosen up the Beaver defense, no blue pills or yellow pills needed.

The explosive Cougar defense will leave the Beaver offense limp and seeing blue as they expose the impotence caused by the overall dysfunction.

Reactions: dgibbons
To Loyals delight, Mateer will be a key to slamming through the beavers to score on the goal line, or faking the dive and skirting around the end if it doesn’t open up in the middle.

Either way, loyal will be there to greet him from the stands, as long as he stays 200 feet away per the restraining order.

To Loyals delight, Mateer will be a key to slamming through the beavers to score on the goal line, or faking the dive and skirting around the end if it doesn’t open up in the middle.

Either way, loyal will be there to greet him from the stands, as long as he stays 200 feet away per the restraining order.
You guys sure have a lot of fun with me, but I can take it. And no I won't be at the game. Still recovering from my disastrous trip to the CSU game. Ankle apparently is not broken, but still hurts like a mother.

Reactions: dgibbons
Beaver pun week is upon us. Extra credit if you can work in something about 23 year old girlfriends or denial of ED medication.

The return of Pole means deep thrusts and penetration loosen up the Beaver defense, no blue pills or yellow pills needed.
And haha I'm seeing my 23 year old tonight.

Im just hoping we're really hard on the beavs this Saturday and that the game isn't a close shave. Taihtsat

Lucky gal
Yes she is. Saw her again tonight. Taking it slow though, dammit. Unlike most of my chicks, where the first date - well never mind.

Let's quit talking about my love life and focus on Cougar Athletics. Pretty sure that is what this site is for!

Yes she is. Saw her again tonight. Taking it slow though, dammit. Unlike most of my chicks, where the first date - well never mind.

Let's quit talking about my love life and focus on Cougar Athletics. Pretty sure that is what this site is for!
23? She still has most of her teeth then? I kid of course 🤣

Reactions: justinbgocougs
Better hope nobody sees you in the bushes outside her window ….
Stop it! enough already. Sorry I got this board twitterpated over my way to young honey. Can we just move on please? I do plan on taking her to this 45 year semi reunion dinner coming up. Can't wait to prance in there to my 63-ish classmates with her on my arm. Bwahaha.

Stop it! enough already. Sorry I got this board twitterpated over my way to young honey. Can we just move on please? I do plan on taking her to this 45 year semi reunion dinner coming up. Can't wait to prance in there to my 63-ish classmates with her on my arm. Bwahaha.

Loyal

So people can ask you why you brought your granddaughter?

Your classmates can do math.

Age divided by 2 plus 7. That’s your lower limit.

Otherwise you’re in the creepy zone.

Half your age plus 7 is closer to 40, Loyal. Just sayin'.
I'm glad that I can provide so much entertainment for this board. And hey, my last 4 GF's are in their 30's, 40's, 50's and 60's. Figured I'd have to flesh it out with one in her 20's.

I'm glad that I can provide so much entertainment for this board. And hey, my last 4 GF's are in their 30's, 40's, 50's and 60's. Figured I'd have to flesh it out with one in her 20's.
Can you flesh it out at your age?

Your classmates can do math.

Age divided by 2 plus 7. That’s your lower limit.

Otherwise you’re in the creepy zone.
There needs to be a second function: age of your oldest child *1.25.

Age of the victim must meet both formulas.

There needs to be a second function: age of your oldest child *1.25.

Age of the victim must meet both formulas.
Hey I told my 33 year old daughter that I wouldn't date anyone younger than her. So I lied. And she is not a victim. She likes me.

Using that math, my future gf should be born any day now...
Oh bwahaha. Can we stop this now? You all are just jealous that the incredibly attractive Loyal one can reel them in. Although I really want to find one that I can settle in with for good. Age doesn't matter. My 69 year old was, well, pretty much the best. Thought I had it with 3 of the last 4. But alas......

Beaver pun week has come and gone. As has been the case for 9 of the last 10 dates, although tight the Beavers succumbed to deep blasts.

Reactions: BleedCrimsonandGray
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT