ADVERTISEMENT

BJ Thompson DE decommits

ElComanche

Hall Of Fame
Sep 28, 2007
After "having the time of my life" Thompson decommits as big schools are now in the hunt for his services. i am sure that he was not scared off by other players committing to the cougs.The cougs plethora of DE s is diminished by two. Hopefully this will allow the cougs to obtain quality players at other positions. As i have been religiously told,recruiting is not for the faint of heart..

After "having the time of my life" Thompson decommits as big schools are now in the hunt for his services. i am sure that he was not scared off by other players committing to the cougs.The cougs plethora of DE s is diminished by two. Hopefully this will allow the cougs to obtain quality players at other positions. As i have been religiously told,recruiting is not for the faint of heart..

Wonder if all that snow in Pullman scared him away.

Now we know why Thompson decommitted from WSU. Texas offered him on Thursday.

He has offers from Fla State,Baylor and several others, The early recruiting signing date,if approved,will stop this from happening, The coug coaches work their asses off ,identifying these guys working with them and then they defect. The age of computers,youtube and hudl,lets lazy recruiters from bigger schools now take advantage of the staffs hard work.

Hard to compete with an offer from UT. He could have made the choice to be a Coug and make an impact or get stuck somewhere in the middle of a UT squad.
I'm betting the weather had something to do with it. Snow storms don't really compare to 70's.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT