ADVERTISEMENT

BSB Final: Arizona State 6, Cougs 5 (Stats) + Games 1 & 2 Recaps

ScottHood

Nov 8, 2007
We had the bases loaded with no outs earlier in the game as well and were doubled up on a line out for I guess the 5th time in the series. Tough weekend but maybe some signs of at least competing this year.

We had the bases loaded with no outs earlier in the game as well and were doubled up on a line out for I guess the 5th time in the series. Tough weekend but maybe some signs of at least competing this year.

I actually watched much of games 2 and 3. I think we loaded the bases 3 times in game 3 and came away with zip. But we lost by 1 twice in a row and were in it until the end both times.

It's tough. ASU is now the only undefeated team in D-1. The announcers on Sunday went on and on about the great weather. Meanwhile, I think there is still 6-8 inches of snow on the ground in Pullman.

One shot of the WSU guys leaning out in the dugout. ALL their arms were red (i.e. sunburned). ASU guys were wearing long sleeves. Damn.

I actually watched much of games 2 and 3. I think we loaded the bases 3 times in game 3 and came away with zip. But we lost by 1 twice in a row and were in it until the end both times.

It's tough. ASU is now the only undefeated team in D-1. The announcers on Sunday went on and on about the great weather. Meanwhile, I think there is still 6-8 inches of snow on the ground in Pullman.

One shot of the WSU guys leaning out in the dugout. ALL their arms were red (i.e. sunburned). ASU guys were wearing long sleeves. Damn.
Pitching appears to be getting better and the offense woke up a bit. Hopefully continues.

Weather is a challenge for us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT