ADVERTISEMENT

BSB Final: Oregon State 2, Cougs 0 (Game 3) - Stats

Could have taken 2 of 3 from the #2 team in the land on the road I just don’t think this team is as bad as their record.

They are as bad as their record 1-16-1 in PAC 12 and worse overall. The season long drubbings show their ineptitude.

Last edited by a moderator:
They are as bad as their record 1-16-1 in PAC 12 and worse overall. The season long drubbings show their ineptitude. Perhaps the Track and Filed team can use their new facility?

Yet you sing "We are the champions" when EK enters the room ...

Heartbreaking 16-inning loss in Game 2 followed up by another tight game on Sunday. Cougs now 1-16-1 in P12 play. Home vs. UW next weekend.

Stats: http://stats.statbroadcast.com/statmonitr/?id=262359

I was thinking Lees was gonna be back next year. Now I'm not so certain. The program has definitely regressed compared to Marbut. With the new clubhouse coming in and owing him less than a million I could see Chun make the change. He's proven he doesn't accept mediocrity.

I was thinking Lees was gonna be back next year. Now I'm not so certain. The program has definitely regressed compared to Marbut. With the new clubhouse coming in and owing him less than a million I could see Chun make the change. He's proven he doesn't accept mediocrity.

Yeah I'm not so certain either. The thing is, half the team is freshmen. If they stay around, that is. And next Fall's class is already in the bag (although since we have few seniors, it must be a small one). The signing vs season timing is understandable but pretty problematic.

I see one more year with a "improve VERY significantly or you are gone" mandate. And recall that the new clubhouse will not be ready for the 2020 season itself.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT