ADVERTISEMENT

BSB Final: Utah 9, Cougs 3 (Game 2) - Stats

Perhaps it is time for a new coach. I saw on brand X ,that the coach made some bad decisions. It seems like after clearing his roster last year ,the departing players had great seasons with their new teams. If he had talent on his team and cut that talent,it shows he is not capable of ever building a team

Not ready to throw in the towel on Lees but the pitching situation needs to be addressed. Our bullpen struggles in the later innings. Getting tired of reading that we gave up a late lead. Team ERA of 5.55. Ouch.

i would guess that the odds are 50/50 that there will be a new coach for next season.What is their record this year?

Record is 16-32-1. Think how much better it would be with even mediocre pitching.

Doubt if Chun is ready to pull the plug on Lees but he or someone needs to make it clear that the pitching badly needs improvement.

Perhaps it is time for a new coach. I saw on brand X ,that the coach made some bad decisions. It seems like after clearing his roster last year ,the departing players had great seasons with their new teams. If he had talent on his team and cut that talent,it shows he is not capable of ever building a team
After just 3 years? Coach Kent is getting a 5th year at the very least and the two coaches have nearly identical winning percentages at WSU (Lees at .380, Kent at .379). Maybe Lees can come up with a bunch of highly rated JCs like Ernie and will turn things around.

Glad Cougar

If i recall one of the players cut loose was a pitcher. It seems like the pitcher had success in another program

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT