ADVERTISEMENT

BYU

SDCoug

Hall Of Fame
Dec 22, 2002
Hamilton, MT
Didn’t notice this but BYU plays five Pac-12 teams this year. They’re 2-0 with ASU, SC, and us to go.

I can’t remember a team when one team played so many in our conference in one year. I know Norte Dame has hit three a few times as they play SC and Stanford every year. But five? That has to be a record, right?

Didn’t notice this but BYU plays five Pac-12 teams this year. They’re 2-0 with ASU, SC, and us to go.

I can’t remember a team when one team played so many in our conference in one year. I know Norte Dame has hit three a few times as they play SC and Stanford every year. But five? That has to be a record, right?
Might be a record....but not as HUGE as this: So they put in a very elaborate high-end luxurious coffee bar in the Grand Foyer at the Bellevue Temple. Now, after 45 years....they're literary changing the name of the Bellevue Temple, (the one across from Bellevue College on 148th.

You know what the new Ward, or Bellevue Temple is going to be called?

Last edited:
Might be a record....but not as HUGE as this: So they put in a very elaborate high-end luxurious coffee bar in the Grand Foyer at the Bellevue Temple. Now, after 45 years....their litterary changing the name of the Bellevue Temple, (the one across from Bellevue College on 148th.

You know what the new Ward, or Bellevue Temple is going to be called?
WinCo Plaza?

Reactions: M-I-Coug and FnuLnu
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT