ADVERTISEMENT

CDC new MASKLESS update

No, it's not. He was trending on Twitter forever regarding this. Spotify employees are threatening to quit because they can't handle it. Their fee fees get hurt and they want him cancelled.
You morons cried about the Dixie Chicks then you want to lecture others on cancel culture? GTFOH, snowflake

Anyone who believes the vaccines haven't been tested is proving how ignorant they truly are. These vaccines have been in the development and testing process since the first outbreak of SARS in 2004. But keep listening to Tucker Carlson I guess, because he totally has your best interests in mind.

Reactions: longtimecoug
Unfortunately Jim Walden had the worst career W-L record in college football of any WSU head football coach
Nice little trap you set there. But I don't think you should include D1-AA/FCS records, and that changes the outcome.

I don't really care that he wasn't found guilty of assault. There was video of him beating the crap out of some guy on the ground. I expect better of our football team than what they did that summer. Just because he didn't go to jail doesn't mean that he wasn't 100% in the wrong that day.

FWIW, if it was a UW player, y'all would be talking smack about the jury being filled by UW students that only cared about football.
To be honest I expect better from the coaches. I am not saying barber should miss all of the season half the season ... but when you see something like that on video it is a bad look . And it would have been the same when Millard beat up the pizza delivery guy... he is lucky cell phones weren’t around back then.

Anyone who believes the vaccines haven't been tested is proving how ignorant they truly are. These vaccines have been in the development and testing process since the first outbreak of SARS in 2004. But keep listening to Tucker Carlson I guess, because he totally has your best interests in mind.

Testing sure but not passing animal trials, noob.

I don't really care that he wasn't found guilty of assault. There was video of him beating the crap out of some guy on the ground. I expect better of our football team than what they did that summer. Just because he didn't go to jail doesn't mean that he wasn't 100% in the wrong that day.

FWIW, if it was a UW player, y'all would be talking smack about the jury being filled by UW students that only cared about football.

As stated, you may have heard due process
is a constitutional right. Guessing there isn’t a lot activity in the Court of FlatlandCoug.

Unfortunately, I don't. I wish that this type of behavior didn't happen, but I don't expect better. 17-25 year old men make bad choices, and when you add in testosterone, popularity, fame, money, it only exacerbates things.

Insurance companies figured this out a long time ago. Don't bet on hormonal young men, and in this case, don't expect the big men on campus to pull back in a fight and take the high road. Many, if not most of these kids haven't had any male role models in their lives to speak of.

Barber missed 4 games. Don’t tell Flatland.

Testing sure but not passing animal trials, noob.
All three of the vaccines under FDA authorization were tested in animals last summer/fall. Human testing started immediately after, when animal results were acceptable. Results were published by each company, and in journals like Nature and the New England Journal of Medicine. They're not hard to find. Human trials would not have been allowed to proceed if "all the monkeys died" like some internet clowns have claimed.

Reactions: wazzucougs96
All three of the vaccines under FDA authorization were tested in animals last summer/fall. Human testing started immediately after, when animal results were acceptable. Results were published by each company, and in journals like Nature and the New England Journal of Medicine. They're not hard to find. Human trials would not have been allowed to proceed if "all the monkeys died" like some internet clowns have claimed.

They've been working on a COVID vaccine for years, you don't think this was rushed at all? They can claim whatever the hell they want, they don't assume liability, remember? If you want to put this half assed vaccine in your system go for it. I don't wanna.

They've been working on a COVID vaccine for years, you don't think this was rushed at all? They can claim whatever the hell they want, they don't assume liability, remember? If you want to put this half assed vaccine in your system go for it. I don't wanna.
Justin, would you be willing to talk to someone who actually does this for a living and can explain why it wasn't done half ass? What you may be missing is they aren't reinventing the wheel here. They have the basics of a vaccine. They know the time frame the side affects normally show symptoms, and it is six weeks. Their trials went out 8 weeks.

These are not cancer drugs that attack cells, they simply are preventative, they are killing off cells. They prevent the virus from attaching. That is it.

What was rushed and I agree was the paperwork, down time. The trials were not rushed, and they had so many candidates because we are in a pandemic.

Nice little trap you set there. But I don't think you should include D1-AA/FCS records, and that changes the outcome.
You think Walden could've won in the Big Sky?

Not with that offense or that staff.

Only candidates for the job when Warren Powers left were other coaches on his staff - including a much too young Mike Price.

No money but the best population demographics in his recruiting base of any coach before or since.

Interesting personality, bad football coach

Do you think being a student and being on the football team are different?
You think Walden could've won in the Big Sky?

Not with that offense or that staff.

Only candidates for the job when Warren Powers left were other coaches on his staff - including a much too young Mike Price.

No money but the best population demographics in his recruiting base of any coach before or since.

Interesting personality, bad football coach
You know what is weird .. how lucky he was ... played for the rose bowl his third year, and by end of 83 opposing coaches said WSU was best team in the conference . It is unfortunate he couldn’t have leach’s schedule where you can go 3-6 in conference and go to a bowl game .

Last edited:
You know what is weird .. how lucky he was ... played for the rose bowl his third year, and by end of 83 everyone said WSU was best team in the country . It is u fortunate he couldn’t have leach’s schedule where you can go 3-6 in conference and go to a bowl game .
Nobody said WSU was best team in the country in 1983. Everybody?
5 of Walden's wins that year were against Montana St, UNLV, UO/OSU who played in the scoreless Toilet Bowl, and Cal who was coached by meathead Joe Kapp.

It is unfortunate he couldn’t have leach’s schedule where you can go 3-6 in conference and go to a bowl game .
And there it is folks... The Tell...... "Leach's schedule" not the Cougars Schedule... Not the programs schedule....

For you it's always been about Leach. Mr. Coug you try to portray, but everyone knows that you didn't want the program to succeed under Leach. That's why you disappeared on these boards the back-to-back years that the Cougs had only lost 3 Pac12 Games.

You're a shitty Coug and always have been. That goes for your lil Squirt too

Nobody said WSU was best team in the country in 1983. Everybody?
5 of Walden's wins that year were against Montana St, UNLV, UO/OSU who played in the scoreless Toilet Bowl, and Cal who was coached by meathead Joe Kapp.
Bad typo...should read conference. As to who they played, they went back to Michigan and lost by three. ASU was 13 at the time they played and beat them, UW was playing for a Rose Bowl. Do you have that same caveats when you speak of Leach and his record at WSU...he beat OSU (in rebuilding years) Oregon was never the same once Chip left. Arizona has been a mess. One could go on and on if one wanted to use your criteria.

And there it is folks... The Tell...... "Leach's schedule" not the Cougars Schedule... Not the programs schedule....

For you it's always been about Leach. Mr. Coug you try to portray, but everyone knows that you didn't want the program to succeed under Leach. That's why you disappeared on these boards the back-to-back years that the Cougs had only lost 3 Pac12 Games.

You're a shitty Coug and always have been. That goes for your lil Squirt too

Well Chris the A and M fan...when someone is speaking of Walden and HIS (not the team) accomplishments and lack thereof, and using an ultra critical eye, not seeing why one wouldn't use that same critical eye when judging any coach.

Actually it is never about Leach. He did really good work at WSU. Wanted him hired in 2010. I would have hired him in 08 and 09 too. I certainly didn't want to see him go, but I think he needed something different. I think 19 really wore on him. But I was very sad to see him go, and for reasons way beyond football.

I think I have explained to you why I wasn't around in 13, and 16. Both were for medical reasons around family members who had cancer. I went to bowl games and supported the team when I could, I just wasn't on the board. Sorry that bothers you.

But I fully enjoyed those seasons, and I was here in 15, 17, and 18. And didn't say much about the events of 19.

Tell me again A and M, how many tix did you buy during the rough part of Wulff's years (all of them) . Did you try to starve a starving program? I made an investment plus more so if they had to hire another coach I wanted to do my Coug thing and do whatever I could do to help them and not hinder them.

Justin, would you be willing to talk to someone who actually does this for a living and can explain why it wasn't done half ass? What you may be missing is they aren't reinventing the wheel here. They have the basics of a vaccine. They know the time frame the side affects normally show symptoms, and it is six weeks. Their trials went out 8 weeks.

These are not cancer drugs that attack cells, they simply are preventative, they are killing off cells. They prevent the virus from attaching. That is it.

What was rushed and I agree was the paperwork, down time. The trials were not rushed, and they had so many candidates because we are in a pandemic.

So when did testing begin for COVID 19? What did they know to test for? Why haven't other vaccines come out for other COVID strains? Why do they want 12 year olds and above to get it? Why is there commercials all over the place shoving their shitty 90% vaccine down my throat?

So when did testing begin for COVID 19? What did they know to test for? Why haven't other vaccines come out for other COVID strains? Why do they want 12 year olds and above to get it? Why is there commercials all over the place shoving their shitty 90% vaccine down my throat?
You should seek healing from the Q Shaman

Reactions: longtimecoug
All good questions. Let's start with the latter first...why do you call it "crappy"? When your parents or guardians got all of your vaccines when you were born and growing up, did they call them crappy? The reason they feel the vaccines are safe is because they are using the same approach other vaccines have used for the last 50 years. They are not trying to "kill" the virus like one would kill a cancer cell with chemo, the process is very different.

It's like people who develop new power plants for cars. They have the basics, fuel, spark, and air. They also have a general design. But someone may tweak a carburetor and giving the car an increased horsepower. They didn't reinvent the wheel, they modify some things.

The virus attempts to connect with a human cell, and the virus has "tentacles". Think of the vaccine as putting boxing gloves or Vaseline on the end of the tentacles so they cannot attach to anything. They aren't injecting anything in the body to kill anything, they are simply trying to keep them from making a connection. If they don't make a connection they die off on their own.

Why do they have commercials? Because they want people to get vaccinated so it doesn't mutate into something that goes beyond killing old people and people who have underlying conditions. To make sure it doesn't affect you and others in your age group and lower. Do we know for sure it will ever mutate to that? Nope. Nor do we know if it won't. The best way to combat it is to make sure it can't.

Also, It is so the fed govt or state and local govt don't have to shut us down again and mandate we wear masks etc. In other words get life back to normal.

If you believe it is a money grab, let me show you how the companies made their money....Biontech was at 32 dollars a share Feb 2020, they are now at 200. Moderna was at 18 in Feb of 2020, they are today sitting at 162. On top of that Trump gave them federal money to help with the research.

When did testing begin on the detecting what the virus was, or when they started testing on the Vaccine? My guess is China detected the virus early 4th quarter of last year, as many people were getting sick and they all had the same symptoms. My guess early Feb they started testing the general public for the virus in the states.

What did they know to test for? They knew it was a virus, they knew it came into Seattle from China. Just like your job where you know something because you were trained what to look for, the people at the diagnostic clinic know what covid looks like.

Why no vaccines for other forms of covid. Because other forms are as contagious and don't spread like 19 does. They also don't go after the lungs as aggressively 19 does.

Reactions: justinbgocougs
ADVERTISEMENT