ADVERTISEMENT

Changing uniforms - Oregon wanabees'

M-I-Coug

Hall Of Fame
Oct 13, 2002
Mercer Island
Below are a couple of Bruin comments from the LA Times, and I totally agree. I hope we don't play AC Seattle with those 70's/80/s "Cougar" scripted helmets:

"I could never figure out why sports teams, espcially college football teams, would want to erase their tradition by changing their uniforms. You will never catch the Dodgers or Yankees wearing one of those warmup jersies as a uniform during a regular season game because those are two organizations that value tradition. They will wear their home whites at home and their road grays on the road. That is called class and tradition. Come on, UCLA, go back to the uniforms you have always worn and honor that part of your school's tradition."

"The b-ruins come out in their Halloween costumes and get spanked. For a team that is supposed to rule L.A. isn't it getting embarrassing to always blow your chances at HOME! The Oregon wannabe's with their uniforms that have nothing to do with the tradition of UCLA football. Oh never mind, there is no tradition at UCLA. Forgot for a minute folks.
Losers yeserday, Losers today, and Losers tomorrow. LOL."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT