ADVERTISEMENT

Chauca on OV...

britton ransford

Hall Of Fame
Oct 23, 2012
Greenville (S.C.) 22 Feet Academy PG Brandon Chauca arrived to Pullman on his official visit today. According to a tweet from Chauca, the visit is going well, but he's still a little confused about the difference between Washington and Washington State, or rather the respective schools' alumni, apparently.

Chauca is hoping to meet his favorite NBA player and current Sacramento King, Isaiah Thomas, while on his visit. As you probably know, Thomas played his college hoops at Washington, and therefore is probably not in Pullman on a Sunday night. Chauca will surely figure this out by the end of his official visit, I would hope. Or Kent could just run with it...

Anyways, I had a good chuckle.

LINK: https://twitter.com/splashteamm/status/468254850741198848

This post was edited on 5/18 10:48 PM by Britton Ransford

Yeah it appears that he is confused, Perhaps if he had known about the past five years,he may not have visited. Kent has a lot to over come during his initial year of recruiting. At least he is not contending with powerhouses like San Diego in recruiting players.

Originally posted by ElComanche:
Yeah it appears that he is confused, Perhaps if he had known about the past five years,he may not have visited. Kent has a lot to over come during his initial year of recruiting. At least he is not contending with powerhouses like San Diego in recruiting players.
so.... now you're insinuating one of our recruits is stupid? unaware?

I think the stupidity lies in the person who may interpret my post that way.Chauca is a fine recruit. I guess living on the East coast may have confused him. It is testimony to Kent's contacts that he is here for an official visit.

So... they don't have the interwebs or newspapers on the east coast?

Not sure what the past 5 years has to do with anything moving forward.
Originally posted by ElComanche:
I think the stupidity lies in the person who may interpret my post that way.Chauca is a fine recruit. I guess living on the East coast may have confused him. It is testimony to Kent's contacts that he is here for an official visit.

Again upside down,you have found a place for yourself. thanks for reminding me not to forget you.Your contributions to this board are incredible.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT