ADVERTISEMENT

Cheers to the WSU football strength and conditioning staff

1 year could be attributed to random luck but the last 3 years have been really good. I’d be willing to bet we are in the top 25 for fewest starters hurt in that time period. Phil Steele must have some type of metric.

Phil Steele must have some type of metric. I just happened to jump on here at this time. Hilarious. Someone would have to go through ALL the tape and count, but we've all seen the replays and are pretty dang sure. Defensive backs, offensive linemen, wide receivers..etc. Dimry would of had 35 catches on most of them..:)

As Fro said, cheers to the strength & conditioning staff. And a shout out to Leach Beach, while we are at it.

Great call. Seems like they have the boys really physically ready...with 11 straight weeks of games nonetheless.

We had 2 ? starters go down for the season and some out here and there, but not like we've witnessed other teams lose players. I don't know what the ration is...but it seems pretty good.
Rob Oviatt is the best S&C coach in all of the land and no one shall ever rival him. EVER. If you say otherwise you are a hater and a loser.

(that's what I was told when I suggested S&C was lacking during the great attrition during the end of BD and during CPW first year)

R.O. was the Montana S&C coach when the team grew rather weak. Speaking of Montana and seeing their defeat to MSU....why don't they hire Bobby Hauck back? Currently a position coach at San Diego State.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT