ADVERTISEMENT

Chun snatched a fundraiser from tOSU

random soul

Hall Of Fame
Dec 23, 2002
Chun hired away one of Ohio State's fundraising guys to run the CAF. If this goes well I'll consider it a decent swap for Grinch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: froropmkr72
Football isn't as important out here in the west as it is Big Ten country and the SEC. It may not matter other than him cultivating a deal with some individual 'big spenders'.

There are sales men and there are salesmen.I guess time will tell if these guys can successfully operate in a low rent district. A fund raiser at Oregon or Ohio State can brag until the sun comes down. Now they have to create some "magic" on their own.Let s see what they can do.

Reactions: cr8zyncalif
There are sales men and there are salesmen.I guess time will tell if these guys can successfully operate in a low rent district. A fund raiser at Oregon or Ohio State can brag until the sun comes down. Now they have to create some "magic" on their own.Let s see what they can do.

Agreed, LC. We'll know in less than 2 years.

Agreed, LC. We'll know in less than 2 years.

If we might just keep things straight, ElC = ElComanche. LC = Loyal Coug

Worlds apart, I might add..........;)

Reactions: SDCoug
Chun hired away one of Ohio State's fundraising guys to run the CAF. If this goes well I'll consider it a decent swap for Grinch.

Pretty sure I just got done posting "they run the CAF like a bake sale instead of a multi-million dollar enterprise", so I'm gonna go ahead and take credit for this one.

Any other requests?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT