ADVERTISEMENT

CML post practice interview today

Loyal Coug

Hall Of Fame
Sep 27, 2003
I love how the reporters always throw some non-football question at coach at the end. The last 2+ minutes are well worth the time. Some reporter is getting married and wants CML's advice. I won't spoil it, but Coach is freaking hilarious. OK - spoiler. "I don't care".

The other spoiler is CML telling him that he should have asked for advice from coach sooner.

Reactions: earldacoug
I love how the reporters always throw some non-football question at coach at the end. The last 2+ minutes are well worth the time. Some reporter is getting married and wants CML's advice. I won't spoil it, but Coach is freaking hilarious. OK - spoiler. "I don't care".

The other spoiler is CML telling him that he should have asked for advice from coach sooner.

I was on the husker board and there was a long thread about CML, pro and con, with this wedding advice clip as the kickoff for the thread. It is also front and center on USA Today and elsewhere, including Brand Y. Everyone thinks it is hilarious, me included. But all of -0- comments here?

Oh, and obligatory from today's Spokesman Review. Baynesie has fond memories of WSU:
http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2017/nov/21/ex-washington-state-star-aron-baynes-gives-celtics/

I was on the husker board and there was a long thread about CML, pro and con, with this wedding advice clip as the kickoff for the thread. It is also front and center on USA Today and elsewhere, including Brand Y. Everyone thinks it is hilarious, me included. But all of -0- comments here?

Oh, and obligatory from today's Spokesman Review. Baynesie has fond memories of WSU:
http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2017/nov/21/ex-washington-state-star-aron-baynes-gives-celtics/
I thought it was great. God, he hit the nail on the head with that one.

As far as the zero comments here? Didn’t you know that it’s more important to berate each other ad nauseam?

I thought it was great. God, he hit the nail on the head with that one.

As far as the zero comments here? Didn’t you know that it’s more important to berate each other ad nauseam?

Yeah - you hit that nail on the head.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT