ADVERTISEMENT

Colorado's Tim Brewster

This is Brewster's last hurrah. He will give it his all. Whether or not it is the right approach, or he is the right guy, remains to be seen. Old, old school can sometimes work if it is genuine. You don't have to like a coach to play for him. But you have to respect him. Bryant, Wilkinson, Lombardi & Landry (as well as many others) proved that. A challenge to a coach choosing to take this approach is that you have to walk the talk yourself, 24/7. A slip up or two and the loss of respect will doom your success. That already happened to Brewster...did he learn from it? Is he a good subordinate to Coach Prima? Will it play well under Prima's structure? Remains to be seen. But I have to congratulate that whole staff on leaving no doubt as to where they stand. Namby Pamby they are not. But are they competent enough to carry off that approach? I'd say it is unlikely, but ask me in 10 months, after they play the Cougs near the end of the season.

False Prophet , as Biggs says, media Creation, funded by Portnoy at Barstool, the whole thing is just fake crap.

I don’t think the false prophet has as much $$$ as he leads people to believe. Two ex wives? They took him for millions. The $$$ he spent on his lifestyle???? Millions gone.

He is an attention whore that saw how much $$$ coaches made and found a way to get in. The guy had half his foot removed. How tf is he gonna walk the practice field for hours??? How many seasons can he keep that up??? He is gonna milk CU for his millions, reestablish his bank account, go back to tv.

He is a prosperity pastor that coaches football. lol

I don’t think the false prophet has as much $$$ as he leads people to believe. Two ex wives? They took him for millions. The $$$ he spent on his lifestyle???? Millions gone.

He is an attention whore that saw how much $$$ coaches made and found a way to get in. The guy had half his foot removed. How tf is he gonna walk the practice field for hours??? How many seasons can he keep that up??? He is gonna milk CU for his millions, reestablish his bank account, go back to tv.

He is a prosperity pastor that coaches football. lol
What's the deal with his foot? Haven't ever heard about that. Thanks.

He had a blood clot. He had some toes amputated.
Interesting to read about; a hammertoe surgery went bad. Post-surgery clots. Family clot history. Makes you wonder if it may be a diabetes complication? Regardless, as Biggs suggests, that won't help him meet his on field job requirements.

ADVERTISEMENT