ADVERTISEMENT

COMPLETELY off season...

no nothing kind of post but with Lincoln Riley getting so much press, so is CML. This one struck my funny bone. CML is a funny, funny man.

http://herosports.com/college-football/lincoln-riley-oklahoma-story-mike-leach-wrong-number-ahah

Great story! I can believe that any given phone call with Leach can last an hour.

I saw a link at the side of that page and had to click on it. It was a story talking about football expectations at KU this year and it had the following line in it: "Kansas hasn't reached the postseason since 2008 and hasn't won more than three games since 2009. In fact, they're 14-77 since October 2009." It is absolutely mind-boggling to think that those poor bastards in Lawrence have basically averaged a 2-10 record over the past 8 seasons. Can you imagine the Wulff era but twice as long and even worse? Damn. Those poor bastards.

Reactions: Coug95man2
Great story! I can believe that any given phone call with Leach can last an hour.

I saw a link at the side of that page and had to click on it. It was a story talking about football expectations at KU this year and it had the following line in it: "Kansas hasn't reached the postseason since 2008 and hasn't won more than three games since 2009. In fact, they're 14-77 since October 2009." It is absolutely mind-boggling to think that those poor bastards in Lawrence have basically averaged a 2-10 record over the past 8 seasons. Can you imagine the Wulff era but twice as long and even worse? Damn. Those poor bastards.

Since YOU mentioned Wulff, that would have been WSU's record after 8 years had WSU retained Wulff, as Ediot, spongeforbrains, aStep2slow, and others wanted.

Kansas's struggles are well known but, good Lord, that really puts it into perspective. Are they still paying Charlie Weis to go away?

Reactions: Coug95man2
Hilarious. I have never heard or even considered the possibility of someone calling back a wrong number.
And I think what always seems to give whatever story more kick about CML... He just thinks whatever it was, is normal! Why wouldn't he call the wrong number back?!:D

Since YOU mentioned Wulff, that would have been WSU's record after 8 years had WSU retained Wulff, as Ediot, spongeforbrains, aStep2slow, and others wanted.

I don't know what the final record would have been, but there is no doubt that WSU would not be where it is today if Wulff had been retained. We are lucky to have Leach as our coach.

On the Leach phone call, I agree that the best part is him calling the guy back after he got dropped.

I don't know what the final record would have been, but there is no doubt that WSU would not be where it is today if Wulff had been retained. We are lucky to have Leach as our coach.

On the Leach phone call, I agree that the best part is him calling the guy back after he got dropped.

I wonder what Leach does with telemarketers and phone scammers...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT