ADVERTISEMENT

Cougar baseball team reaches .500

Glad Cougar

Hall Of Fame
Apr 2, 2003
Aberdeen SD
With a 10-3 win at UC Riverside tonight, the Cougs finally made it back to the .500 mark (23-23) after a long, uphill climb. Cougs now 10-2 over their last dozen games. Earlier this year, they had fallen as many as 8 games under .500 but have certainly turned it around. Big weekend series at UCLA and then next weekend vs. ASU. Probably need to win both series to get into the conference tournament.

Glad Cougar

With a 10-3 win at UC Riverside tonight, the Cougs finally made it back to the .500 mark (23-23) after a long, uphill climb. Cougs now 10-2 over their last dozen games. Earlier this year, they had fallen as many as 8 games under .500 but have certainly turned it around. Big weekend series at UCLA and then next weekend vs. ASU. Probably need to win both series to get into the conference tournament.

Glad Cougar
Yes, sir.

And....UCLA has lost 5 in a row, (all away games).

The three game series against UCLA is on the P12N.

Last edited:
Reactions: TrumpCoug
If you have ever seen a team in any sport catch fire and start to believe in themselves, then you know how powerful that is. It is not a be all and end all, but it is a real force leverager (I was also not an English major).

If you have ever seen a team in any sport catch fire and start to believe in themselves, then you know how powerful that is. It is not a be all and end all, but it is a real force leverager (I was also not an English major).
We're all struggling, it seems.

Upon review, I should have written "...pull off this come-back..."

Or is it "I should have wrote"?

**edit

I checked, written is correct as I wrote it.

We as older fans often forget these are 18-22 year olds we're watching. They run off of emotions.

We as older fans often forget these are 18-22 year olds we're watching. They run off of emotions.
Their emotions got handed to them. Broomed in SoCal by FUCLA! Nut up they collectively did not. Oh well, good run 2nd half of the season, something (hopefully) CBG can build off of moving forward.

ADVERTISEMENT