ADVERTISEMENT

Cougars could've been Pac-12 champs

Glad Cougar

Hall Of Fame
Apr 2, 2003
Aberdeen SD
....and I could've had a V-8. USC beats Arizona by 13 tonight, which doesn't surprise me given the way the Trojans are now playing. Boy, that makes the loss to the Huskies sting even more. Arizona is the regular season champs by that one slim game over WSU. Oh well, on to the conference tournament and hopefully improved play by the Cougs.

Glad Cougar

USC is playing well. Look out for them in the tourney. Cougs play the winner of Stanford uw.

....and I could've had a V-8. USC beats Arizona by 13 tonight, which doesn't surprise me given the way the Trojans are now playing. Boy, that makes the loss to the Huskies sting even more. Arizona is the regular season champs by that one slim game over WSU. Oh well, on to the conference tournament and hopefully improved play by the Cougs.

Glad Cougar
Or the blown cal game

USC is playing well. Look out for them in the tourney. Cougs play the winner of Stanford uw.
UW has a tall task ahead of them.....playing a red hot USC team. Good luck, Dawgs.

We'll see how it turns out, but the Cougars may have drawn the better half of the bracket compared to Arizona. The Wildcats will have to play the winner of USC-UW (likely USC) while the Cougars play the winner of Stanford-Cal. Of course, if the Cougars shoot poorly again, they can lose to anyone. If they play well like they're capable, they can beat anyone.

Glad Cougar

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT