ADVERTISEMENT

COUGS baseball

Another one of our athletic programs finishes with a winning record! We got the best coaches in the nation! Brian Green was another great hire by our AD Chun! GO Cougs!

That early season sweep by the Huskies and losing the series to Utah put the Cougs in a big hole. Kudos to the team for turning it around and finishing strong. Only needed one more conference victory to make the Pac-12 tournament. If only they could've held on to that huge 9th inning lead vs. UO a few weeks ago.

Glad Cougar

That early season sweep by the Huskies and losing the series to Utah put the Cougs in a big hole. Kudos to the team for turning it around and finishing strong. Only needed one more conference victory to make the Pac-12 tournament. If only they could've held on to that huge 9th inning lead vs. UO a few weeks ago.

Glad Cougar
And unfortunate we lost to UCLA, as well.

Can’t say I blame anyone. Not a bunch of good news to spread these days everytime you turn around another dick punch.
Given the environment it wouldn't have surprised me. Hopefully the turnaround over the course of the season sets us up to take the next step.

Reactions: Coug90 and 79COUG
I saw a Georgia HS player participate in the MLB Draft Combine last week who looked pretty good swinging the bat. Was surprised when Harold Reynolds mentioned the kid (Chandler Pollard) was headed to WSU if he didn't get drafted early. Apparently, Green was the first to offer a scholarship to Pollard and stuck with him throughout, even though several big-time schools came after him later with offers. The kid said it was important to stay loyal to the school that initially showed him the most interest. Would love to see him in a Cougar uniform but would understand if he gets drafted in the first 10 rounds and decides to go pro.

Glad Cougar

ADVERTISEMENT