ADVERTISEMENT

Cougs beaten up 15-8

taf88

Hall Of Fame
Dec 21, 2005
The schedule maker didn’t do us any favors as this pitching staff is A. Not very good B. Depleted C. Combination of A & B.
They issued 14 walks and 16 hits today, which is more than your average little league team.
Need to regroup for ASU this weekend.

The schedule maker didn’t do us any favors as this pitching staff is A. Not very good B. Depleted C. Combination of A & B.
They issued 14 walks and 16 hits today, which is more than your average little league team.
That’s too bad. I hope this is just them resting up the arms they will need in Tempe.

You mean schedule maker Coach Green? It was an out-of-conference game, so he agreed to it to get more games. The good things is that this team is going to be battle tested for the rest of the P12 season.

Reactions: Coug90
Out of necessity and to save the best arms for the ASU series, a couple of the pitchers today, including the starter, made their first appearance of the season. Nonetheless, there's no excuses for 14 walks in a game. Hopefully the normal conference rotation will pitch well this weekend.

Glad Cougar

You mean schedule maker Coach Green? It was an out-of-conference game, so he agreed to it to get more games. The good things is that this team is going to be battle tested for the rest of the P12 season.
That is what select parents tell each other at the airport when they spend $2k for junior to play in a March Arizona tourney and the team goes 0-4.

I’m well aware of who makes up the schedule. Is the PAC12 plate bigger so we can reduce the walks?
I like Green and staff, the offense isn’t my concern, but the pitching staffs inability to throw strikes certainly is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT