ADVERTISEMENT

Cougs win 5-2

The OSU batter (Ober) didn't seem to appreciate the celebration on his final strikeout. First win in I believe 11 games in Corvallis. Can't get a much better start to the weekend and conference play.

Reactions: 79COUG
The OSU batter (Ober) didn't seem to appreciate the celebration on his final strikeout. First win in I believe 11 games in Corvallis. Can't get a much better start to the weekend and conference play.
Particularly when your Ace is throwing tomorrow and Hawkins / Leonard solid out of the pen.
The game is easier when pitchers are throwing strikes (2 BB / no plucked batters).

Yeah. I noticed that too. Plunk him today.

Great win. I assumed Mills would throw Game 1 and pleased to see Brandon White had the outstanding performance last night with Mills throwing today. Excellent opportunity to take the series at OSU, which would be huge for a program that is just now beginning to look like one of those great old Bobo Brayton teams.

ADVERTISEMENT