ADVERTISEMENT

Deon McIntosh

chugspig

Hall Of Fame
Nov 5, 2011
Did he sign anywhere? To be honest I enjoyed watching him more this year than Borghi. He proved to be incredibly quick and had good vision and burst. Was a pretty outstanding athlete. Will blow my mind if he doesn’t wind up somewhere for a camp at least.

Deon has not signed anywhere yet to my knowledge. But Borghi, Travell Harris, and Daniel Isom all signed free agent contracts to go along with Abe Lucas and Jaylen Watson as drafted players.

Glad Cougar

Reactions: kougkurt
Deon has not signed anywhere yet to my knowledge. But Borghi, Travell Harris, and Daniel Isom all signed free agent contracts to go along with Abe Lucas and Jaylen Watson as drafted players.

Glad Cougar

With the extreme demand for WR, and the Air Raidization of the NFL, combined with A ALL TIME RECORD 17 WR's going 1st 3 rounds, I'm at least a little surprised that Travell Harris didn't go at least the 2nd to last pick of the entire draft, 1 spot before Mr Irrelevant.

With the extreme demand for WR, and the Air Raidization of the NFL, combined with A ALL TIME RECORD 17 WR's going 1st 3 rounds, I'm at least a little surprised that Travell Harris didn't go at least the 2nd to last pick of the entire draft, 1 spot before Mr Irrelevant.

If so much defense hadn't gone so early in 1st 1,2,3 rounds, and if so much defense hadn't been drafted period, Travell Harris would have been drafted.

Not much room in the NFL for 5'10" RBs with an upright running style who ran a 4.65 like McIntosh did at pro day and weren't that effective in pass pro. He seemed more effective than Borghi at times, but that seemed to be more due to him just attacking the hole and taking whatever was there than anything that NFL teams couldn't get from dozens of other bigger, faster, more highly-skilled RBs. I'm more surprised Jackson didn't at least get a minicamp tryout or something. Perhaps that's still a possibility.

ADVERTISEMENT