ADVERTISEMENT

Desperate mutts add troublemaker WR to roster

CML has been known to give kids a second chance too. Some worked out; some didn't. e.g. Priester. We are in no position to point fingers yet. Petersen hasn't been there very long. Let's wait and see if this develops into a pattern or is just the occasional second chance gamble.

CML has been known to give kids a second chance too. Some worked out; some didn't. e.g. Priester. We are in no position to point fingers yet. Petersen hasn't been there very long. Let's wait and see if this develops into a pattern or is just the occasional second chance gamble.

This isn't the first time Petey has done this.

This is probably a good move for lil' Peter. Very little risk. He may help a lot. And he may have matured enough to stay eligible and out of trouble. Certainly has some physical tools. Worst case? He gets in trouble and it is yet another UW "athletes have no consequences" story. Soon lost in the background noise of so many other bad UW athlete stories. Best case? He provides them with a legit receiving threat, which is gold for them since they lack that without him, and he stays out of trouble.

For his sake, I hope it works out. He can have a stomach virus on our game day.

Reactions: Fab5Coug
I wouldn't call priester a thug, maybe a kid with a bad attitude

I wouldn't call priester a thug, maybe a kid with a bad attitude

No one called Priester a thug. I think that's the point. This kid was dismissed from Oklahoma for the same reason Priester was dismissed from Clemson.

We're not really in a position to throw stones at UW on this topic, fun as that may be.

No one called Priester a thug. I think that's the point. This kid was dismissed from Oklahoma for the same reason Priester was dismissed from Clemson.

We're not really in a position to throw stones at UW on this topic, fun as that may be.

Stones? I prefer Dasani bottles filled with urine.

Reactions: Fab5Coug
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT