ADVERTISEMENT

Dickert extension

I'd imagine he is getting pay raise. Should be at least to the Pac-12 median. I wonder if he has a Leach like auto-renew clause.

Reactions: PeteTheChop
Unless Dickfore had other offers, who extends his contract after a 7-6 season????

Wow.

Lol

I donated to NIL. Did you???? Did stupidgibbons??? Doubt it.
So you’re giving your hard earned money to pay recruits to commit to your coach then openly trashing the coach? Bold strategy Cotten, let’s see how it plays out for them.

Reactions: etowncoug
So you’re giving your hard earned money to pay recruits to commit to your coach then openly trashing the coach? Bold strategy Cotten, let’s see how it plays out for them.

10-9 head coach gets extended.

Amazing.

Did you donate or not dipshit?

10-9 head coach gets extended.

Amazing.

Did you donate or not dipshit?
I’m old enough to remember when a coach who just had a losing record with another embarrassing rivalry game and bowl game losses left for the SEC. It’s business…and it’s good business to be proactive and not reactive. But go on, tell me why I’m a dipshit.

Any coach that has a winning record at any schools gets an extension these days. I doubt there is much of a money bump, if anything. The contract has always been WSU friendly. It’s not fully guaranteed. I doubt that changed.

I’m old enough to remember when a coach who just had a losing record with another embarrassing rivalry game and bowl game losses left for the SEC. It’s business…and it’s good business to be proactive and not reactive. But go on, tell me why I’m a dipshit.

Hey dipshit, did you donate to the NIL or not? You assholes shit on me for not donating, which I have never said if I do or dont, it’s just easier in your dipshit heads to assume I dont. Then I come out and say that I do…. and you duck dodge and avoid the question.

You are a f’ing dipshit 90. Coward mother f’cker that doesn’t donate but shits on other that do. Put your $$$ down or sit down and shut the f up.

Hey dipshit, did you donate to the NIL or not? You assholes shit on me for not donating, which I have never said if I do or dont, it’s just easier in your dipshit heads to assume I dont. Then I come out and say that I do…. and you duck dodge and avoid the question.

You are a f’ing dipshit 90. Coward mother f’cker that doesn’t donate but shits on other that do. Put your $$$ down or sit down and shut the f up.
I wrote a check for $10M last night. Make you happy? Great job for donating, keep it up sport!

Geezus dude, give it a rest. You don't like Dickert. Fine. You don't have to repeat it 100 times. "Coward mother f'cker". You talk that way at work too?

And good for you for donating to the collective. I haven't, and don't intend to. I object to the whole concept.

It was much more.

How much did you donate??? Anything? Or just piling on?
Knew that was coming. Trust me, you would never want to compare our donations to WSU, either the AD or the institution as a whole. I'm piling on because you're a blowhard prone to hyperbole who deserves the shit you take.

Reactions: KRUSTYtheCOUG
I'd imagine he is getting pay raise. Should be at least to the Pac-12 median. I wonder if he has a Leach like auto-renew clause.

Good point T-Town.

Gotta figure locking down an up and comer at a good number – for both the coach and the school – will pay serious dividends in recruiting.

Between that and ground being broken on the IPF, WSU should be line for one of the better classes in the Pac.

Every bit the piece of shit I always thought you were. You’re a ****.
There’s no receipts on an internet chat board. Yeah I contribute. It’s great you do too! Maybe you give more than me, maybe you give less, who cares. Sorry I find it amusing that you brag about your contributions to the program while trashing its coach. It doesn’t make a lot of sense but as I’ve said before, you do you.

Spare me the internet tough guy bullshit though, there’s no bigger tell of a P$$y than someone who flexes their muscles with their keyboard.

There’s no receipts on an internet chat board. Yeah I contribute. It’s great you do too! Maybe you give more than me, maybe you give less, who cares. Sorry I find it amusing that you brag about your contributions to the program while trashing its coach. It doesn’t make a lot of sense but as I’ve said before, you do you.

Spare me the internet tough guy bullshit though, there’s no bigger tell of a P$$y than someone who flexes their muscles with their keyboard.

I wasnt bragging. I am more than willing to meet in person. Ive met many posters here. The biggest tell of a pussy is someone like you that talks big but never shows up. I show up.

And good for you for donating to the collective. I haven't, and don't intend to. I object to the whole concept.

I'm guessing there are a number of other diehard fans at schools around the country who will feel and respond the same way as Loyal.

Be interesting to see the repercussions from these "opt outs" on the traditional pecking order of college football. Who's gonna "compensate" these players if key boosters are calling BS on the NIL shenanigans?

I wasnt bragging. I am more than willing to meet in person. Ive met many posters here. The biggest tell of a pussy is someone like you that talks big but never shows up. I show up.
Well now we know where SCGlory went. Did you have to beat up Dick Kim though?

Reactions: LeachPack
Geezus dude, give it a rest. You don't like Dickert. Fine. You don't have to repeat it 100 times. "Coward mother f'cker". You talk that way at work too?

We arent at work. And it isnt like he had kind words for me either.

I completely understand your views on the collective. Your decision is fair.

When was the last time you attended a football game? AKA showed up?

When was the last time you attended a football game? AKA showed up?

Well, seeing as I lived in f’ing Texas for 3 years and work weekends… it was the Alamo Bowl.

When was the last time someone told you to step out from behind your keyboard and show up?

We can meet any time stupidgibbons. You name it. I will make time in my day for you. You are special.

Whoop Ass Reaction GIF

Well, seeing as I lived in f’ing Texas for 3 years and work weekends… it was the Alamo Bowl.

When was the last time someone told you to step out from behind your keyboard and show up?

We can meet any time stupidgibbons. You name it. I will make time in my day for you. You are special.
Livestream it and use the proceeds as a CougCollective gif.

Reactions: 79COUG
Nah. We would just have lunch and visit. Couged could join us. Or anyone could. We are all friends here.
Yes I will bring my murse and spring... too bad Pete's is no longer in the field house I would buy another order of chicken strips....just don't wear those gawd awful white pants

I also won't donate to a NIL collective, as I have similar views to Loyal.

I also have stated I won't donate until Schulz and Chun are gone. Haven't liked their vision for the university/AD from early on, and frankly between them and the changing college athletics landscape, it's been very easy to find other things to devote my time, money, and energy to. At one point, considered getting season tickets immediately after graduating and now if my schedule allows to watch, I will.

If that makes me a t-shirt fan now, so be it, I guess.

CY2axHbUoAAlJql

Ever seen the winner of an argument, or anyone with an IQ above 90, going to the "I'll fight you over BS on this message board" well? Think we haven't had one of these since the COVID / lockdown / summer of hell and election 2020 pissing matches.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT