ADVERTISEMENT

Dickert extension

Have you been drinking heavily today? Or just yanking our collective chain?

Excellent points.

Crazy, what in your opinion going forward is gonna be the more important area for fans, businesses and mega-boosters to step up their contributions in football and men's basketball: NIL collectives or facility enhancements?

I've seen some good cases for both.
Pete, I'll be quick since the ASU game is about to start.

We really don't have a choice. Right now it is all about individual greed & bidding wars. Until something is done to slow down NIL, that is more important than facilities for the kids who are good enough to command a big NIL check. For the ones who are unproven or transferring to try to get PT since they were unable to do so at their previous spot, then facilities start to be a bigger deal.

Don't be a buzzkill. This is just getting good.

Michael-_Jackson-_Popcorn.gif

F***ing, whiney little bitch. Taihtsat
I’ve known a few true badass MFers…and I’m not claiming to be one, if someone takes a swing at me they better be prepared to wear one and I’ll leave it at that.

No, the few true badass dudes I know that I wouldn’t tangle with have one thing in common. You’d never know they were a badass. They don’t run their mouths constantly and act tough. They are respectful, polite, level-headed and can have a normal discussion without getting angry.

People who are that level of jackassary are the Johnny Tyler’s of the world. And inevitably they get grabbed by the ear and tossed out of the saloon.

I’ve known a few true badass MFers…and I’m not claiming to be one, if someone takes a swing at me they better be prepared to wear one and I’ll leave it at that.

No, the few true badass dudes I know that I wouldn’t tangle with have one thing in common. You’d never know they were a badass. They don’t run their mouths constantly and act tough. They are respectful, polite, level-headed and can have a normal discussion without getting angry.

People who are that level of jackassary are the Johnny Tyler’s of the world. And inevitably they get grabbed by the ear and tossed out of the saloon.

I said what I said. You can believe me or not. You are gonna earn these words.

This is the truth. I've never met a bad-ass who needed to talk trash on internet message boards. Clown behavior implying some sort of confrontation is going to happen if we meet in person. If it's verbal, it's boring. If it gets physical, well I'm getting to old to trade blows with internet psychos. So I'll do what needs to be done to defend myself. Given this, it's best for Biggs and myself if we don't meet.

This is the truth. I've never met a bad-ass who needed to talk trash on internet message boards. Clown behavior implying some sort of confrontation is going to happen if we meet in person. If it's verbal, it's boring. If it gets physical, well I'm getting to old to trade blows with internet psychos. So I'll do what needs to be done to defend myself. Given this, it's best for Biggs and myself if we don't meet.

Are you threatening to shoot me? Now that is some internet tough guy shit ahahahahahahaha

This is getting extremely stupid. Everyone's a tough guy until the cops show up with pepper spray.

Are you threatening to shoot me? Now that is some internet tough guy shit ahahahahahahaha
Don’t think that’s what he was implying, a bit of a reach considering you don’t think you are threatening anyone physically.

Why limit yourself though, you are already the biggest baddest dude on the internet, that keyboard can make you bulletproof too!

Don’t think that’s what he was implying, a bit of a reach considering you don’t think you are threatening anyone physically.

Why limit yourself though, you are already the biggest baddest dude on the internet, that keyboard can make you bulletproof too!
I speak Biggs …he didn’t threaten anyone . I think there is a point you wouldn’t say something in person that you feel at liberty to type on the internet .

Reactions: froropmkr72
I speak Biggs …he didn’t threaten anyone . I think there is a point you wouldn’t say something in person that you feel at liberty to type on the internet .

I have no problem telling Biggs to his face that he failed as a coach and he's jealous of the guys who are living his dream and getting paid extremely well to do it. In general, I don't go out of my way to let people know what I think of them in person. Though if they make a public spectacle of themselves, I do.

Biggs is fond of telling people he wants to meet them in person. I'm telling him it's a waste of both of our times.

I have no problem telling Biggs to his face that he failed as a coach and he's jealous of the guys who are living his dream and getting paid extremely well to do it. In general, I don't go out of my way to let people know what I think of them in person. Though if they make a public spectacle of themselves, I do.

Biggs is fond of telling people he wants to meet them in person. I'm telling him it's a waste of both of our times.
Well you have no idea if Biggs is a “failed” coach… nor do I believe he is jealous . So you are making assumptions you have no clue about .

I do know he coached in college . I do know why he got out of coaching and I do know in his line of work he has a talent most do not … including me .

Anyone who even tries to cosch, whether it is high school, jc, small college they aren’t failures . What many people do is find out the lifestyle isn’t healthy and conducive to what they want to do in life.

Well you have no idea if Biggs is a “failed” coach… nor do I believe he is jealous . So you are making assumptions you have no clue about .

I do know he coached in college . I do know why he got out of coaching and I do know in his line of work he has a talent most do not … including me .

Anyone who even tries to cosch, whether it is high school, jc, small college they aren’t failures . What many people do is find out the lifestyle isn’t healthy and conducive to what they want to do in life.
Perhaps some don't find the financial rewards better than what other fields have to offer. I'm one. Some find the results much more rewarding than a few (some times several times more financially rewarding) who always go for the money. However, as Ed points out ...it is healthy and much more rewarding.

I also won't donate to a NIL collective, as I have similar views to Loyal.

I also have stated I won't donate until Schulz and Chun are gone. Haven't liked their vision for the university/AD from early on, and frankly between them and the changing college athletics landscape, it's been very easy to find other things to devote my time, money, and energy to. At one point, considered getting season tickets immediately after graduating and now if my schedule allows to watch, I will.

If that makes me a t-shirt fan now, so be it, I guess.
Did you donate when Sterk was AD?

You will earn these words.

The infamous Andrew Tate has a quote circulating on social media that would fit well into this thread. "The morgue is filled with testosterone."

Listening to some of you people, who I presume are well over 40 years old, talk about showing up and confronting people who fire off trolling internet remarks is peculiar to me.

Reactions: froropmkr72
The infamous Andrew Tate has a quote circulating on social media that would fit well into this thread. "The morgue is filled with testosterone."

Listening to some of you people, who I presume are well over 40 years old, talk about showing up and confronting people who fire off trolling internet remarks is peculiar to me.
That dude is a loony dumb dumb.

Considering Sterk left in the middle of my first year of college, no. But I did donate to CAF while in school.
You can donate whatever you' like to or not like to. If you choose not to donate because of an AD or President that is your business, however it has no impact on them, but it does have a negative impact on the program. In the end you are either a Coug fan or your not.

You can donate whatever you' like to or not like to. If you choose not to donate because of an AD or President that is your business, however it has no impact on them, but it does have a negative impact on the program. In the end you are either a Coug fan or your not.
So donating is the only way to prove I'm a Coug fan, got it.

ADVERTISEMENT