ADVERTISEMENT

Dickert is a vocal team leader

What other coaches besides Leach was as passionate as Dickert. Leach was completely different in his delivery but what about the other coaches.

Set the vision. Communicate it and live it over and over and over again.

That's good leadership.

Sweeney. Every bit as passionate as Dickert, 24/7. The others were sporadically passionate...Erickson in particular, but to a lesser extent, Walden. Still, Dickert is in good company on the passion scale if his only comparable is Sweeney.

*puts old man hat on*
Get off of my lawn!!

Also, do we need a new tagline every year so each class can feel special?

"Cougs vs everyone" - not sure if we were the first, but we def weren't the last and now its everywhere. Sucks, because I really like that is reflects our underdog mentality.

"All we got, all we need" - Love it. Hope it sticks and becomes a WSU thing, because it too reflects our underdog mentality.

"We're gonna rip off your head and sh!t down the hole!!" - not an official tagline of Cougar football, but I'm lobbying for it.

"Huck the fuskies" - timeless.

*puts old man hat on*
Get off of my lawn!!

Also, do we need a new tagline every year so each class can feel special?

"Cougs vs everyone" - not sure if we were the first, but we def weren't the last and now its everywhere. Sucks, because I really like that is reflects our underdog mentality.

"All we got, all we need" - Love it. Hope it sticks and becomes a WSU thing, because it too reflects our underdog mentality.

"We're gonna rip off your head and sh!t down the hole!!" - not an official tagline of Cougar football, but I'm lobbying for it.

"Huck the fuskies" - timeless.
WCTHSS

ADVERTISEMENT