ADVERTISEMENT

Diongue

Chose Cougs

Wow a miracle considering the mess, state the WSU program is in now after all the transfers.

He'll leave after his freshman year, just like Gueye unless he redshirts, only averages, 3,4 ppg, etc, an or after his Sophmore year.

I'll believe that won't happen, if he stays(unlikely, don't think he would stay)

Hope he enjoys his Sophmore NIL money at another college after he transfers, portals out.

Maybe WSU's boosters, Alumni will give him about a $123k to 225k NIL Deal with a clause that prevents him from leaving, but doubt that'll happen.

^lmao chill out. You’re letting college kids make you too angry.
I don’t think it’s college kids it’s the whole environment now. It’s not the kids themselves it’s the situation around them that allows for all of this. I was invested in the program last year in a way I haven’t been before. Drove down to some games from Spokane. Seeing all these guys bail takes some of that interest away, not gonna lie.

Now I will say for those bitching about this who are students and didn’t attend many games or others who live in Spokane or somewhere relatively close and never made it to a game, you can kindly STFU. These kids want to play in exciting environments too, and the decision is probably a little tougher if we can get more than a couple thousand in Beasley.

I don’t think it’s college kids it’s the whole environment now. It’s not the kids themselves it’s the situation around them that allows for all of this. I was invested in the program last year in a way I haven’t been before. Drove down to some games from Spokane. Seeing all these guys bail takes some of that interest away, not gonna lie.

Now I will say for those bitching about this who are students and didn’t attend many games or others who live in Spokane or somewhere relatively close and never made it to a game, you can kindly STFU. These kids want to play in exciting environments too, and the decision is probably a little tougher if we can get more than a couple thousand in Beasley.
Agree. I’m not going to come up with $50k for some athletes NIL program but I can get my ass to Pullman and watch some games. Guarantee it makes a difference. The picture in the Spokesman about Mo transferring in an almost empty Beasley says a lot.

Wow a miracle considering the mess, state the WSU program is in now after all the transfers.

He'll leave after his freshman year, just like Gueye unless he redshirts, only averages, 3,4 ppg, etc, an or after his Sophmore year.

I'll believe that won't happen, if he stays(unlikely, don't think he would stay)

Hope he enjoys his Sophmore NIL money at another college after he transfers, portals out.

Maybe WSU's boosters, Alumni will give him about a $123k to 225k NIL Deal with a clause that prevents him from leaving, but doubt that'll happen.
Wow. Is this really Mik??? Sounds too "doom and gloom" and "NegaCoug" attitude to be Mik. I think I like the "this ain't the same li'l ole podunk Wazzu" Mik better...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT