ADVERTISEMENT

Director of Strategic Intelligence announced

froropmkr72

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2004
It's Ed! No, announced by Chip Kelly at ucla. Should WSU have a Director of Strategic Intelligence?? Don't you feel a little out of the loop without a Director of Strategic Intelligence? They should name the scout coach The Director of Adversarial Intelligence and give him a raise.

Last edited:
Sounds like a title The Great and Powerful Wizard of Oz would bestow upon the Tinman...

Reactions: cr8zyncalif
LOL We just had a number of posts about titles when Mastro jumped to Eugene. Maybe if we had given that title to Mastro he would have stayed. Too late now. I don't see how we can expect to compete without a Director of Strategic Intelligence. I vote for Ed.

Reactions: BiggsCoug
What's a Title worth? If you can't eat it, bank it, or go to bed with it, what it's good for?

Last edited:
Reactions: PatBaum
I don't know enough about Kelly to know if he was tongue in cheek or serious with that title. It is pretty absurd, just on the face of it, so unless Kelly is a big Monty Python fan (or similar), he badly needs his sense of irony to be tuned.

Director of Strategic Intelligence, indeed. That implies enough intelligence and strategy to require direction...

I don't know enough about Kelly to know if he was tongue in cheek or serious with that title. It is pretty absurd, just on the face of it, so unless Kelly is a big Monty Python fan (or similar), he badly needs his sense of irony to be tuned.

Director of Strategic Intelligence, indeed. That implies enough intelligence and strategy to require direction...
I think we've all settled on the best question to ask at Leach's next press conference.

Reactions: cr8zyncalif
It's Ed! No, announced by Chip Kelly at ucla. Should WSU have a Director of Strategic Intelligence?? Don't you feel a little out of the loop without a Director of Strategic Intelligence? They should name the scout coach The Director of Adversarial Intelligence and give him a raise.

Emerick is “Chief of Staff” so I think we have it covered.

Semi-seriously, this guy at UCLA is supposed to be Chipper’s bagman? Scour the internet to check for injuries?

I think we've all settled on the best question to ask at Leach's next press conference.

This thread makes me think of that 60's song "Secret Agent Man" and also the Talking Heads "This ain't no Party", or whatever the actual name of that song is.

"I changed my hairstyle, so many times now, I don't know what I look like...."
"I got 3 passports, couple of Visas, don't even know my real name..."
"This ain't no party, this ain't no disco, this ain't no foolin' around...."

...and also the Talking Heads "This ain't no Party", or whatever the actual name of that song is.

"I changed my hairstyle, so many times now, I don't know what I look like...."
"I got 3 passports, couple of Visas, don't even know my real name..."
"This ain't no party, this ain't no disco, this ain't no foolin' around...."
Life During War Time - Fear of Music (1979)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT