ADVERTISEMENT

Dishon Jackson

SaveFerris

Hall Of Fame
Dec 21, 2001
Apologies again if this was already discussed and I missed it. I think a few weeks back, someone noticed Dishon Jackson had posted a countdown. Not much specific information around what it meant, but a sign of sorts.

I pretty much missed both games this week but haven't noticed anyone post that Jackson was on the bench for the SC game. I would love to see him back, but it's great to simply see he is heading in a good direction simply in terms of everyday life regardless of whether he plays again.

Anyway, he shows up 59 seconds into the video below and moving forward.

If he could get back it would certainly help things out. Even if only for part of the season

Would love to see him back. Still quiet on his status might suggest that's still to be determined.

He's been on the bench, as has Rice, for several games. Both seem actively engaged with the team.

He was out with the team warming up Vs UCLA with a big smile on his face. He wasn’t in the layup drills but he looked like he sure would like to be.

He's been on the bench, as has Rice, for several games. Both seem actively engaged with the team.
He was out with the team warming up Vs UCLA with a big smile on his face. He wasn’t in the layup drills but he looked like he sure would like to be.
Thanks Rich and NCW. Sounds like a good prognosis. If he is able to return at some point this year or next it would obviously help. Hopefully we can keep this group together.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT